• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
Hi everybody

Seems like there are quite few sources for SN around lately….

I just received my SN, sealed properly, plain package and labeled differently… and it went through customs without any problems. I have never heard of welfare checks in switzerland so I guess im safe now.

Right now Im in a psych ward. So I cannot check its purity or even tell if its legit. Im scared of testing… Im scared of not being able to test it properly so I gotta stay on this world as a vegetable. Still need to do heaps of research about aqu. testing, blood testing etc.

Therefore I wanna ask you If someone ordered here:

AB / S. B. E. Techn. (Asia) and has tested its purity.

They sent the salt sealed in a bag. No bottle whatsoever… Customs did not check since the package isnt damaged.

Id be happy to hear from you. PMs are open :o)

PS: I wont give the source, since its not yet tested etc.

I really hope Its legit. I just wanna have my bus ticket finally ready.

Im happy you guys are here in this forum. Thanks for helping me out! Appreciated!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Action and dizzdesi
G

gap

I'm Italian, but there is google translate🙂
Apr 28, 2023
Hi everybody

Seems like there are quite few sources for SN around lately….

I just received my SN, sealed properly, plain package and labeled differently… and it went through customs without any problems. I have never heard of welfare checks in switzerland so I guess im safe now.

Right now Im in a psych ward. So I cannot check its purity or even tell if its legit. Im scared of testing… Im scared of not being able to test it properly so I gotta stay on this world as a vegetable. Still need to do heaps of research about aqu. testing, blood testing etc.

Therefore I wanna ask you If someone ordered here:

AB / S. B. E. Techn. (Asia) and has tested its purity.

They sent the salt sealed in a bag. No bottle whatsoever… Customs did not check since the package isnt damaged.

Id be happy to hear from you. PMs are open :o)

PS: I wont give the source, since its not yet tested etc.

I really hope Its legit. I just wanna have my bus ticket finally ready.

Im happy you guys are here in this forum. Thanks for helping me out! Appreciated!!
Which region of Switzerland do you live in?

dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
I'm sorry I don't have the answers for you, but I'm commenting to hopefully your post will be boosted :( 🙏

S

serenec

Nov 29, 2023
That's good to hear. I got hold of it in the UK but it wasn't easy. I have carers due to my physical limitations and kept getting caught. Oops.