• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Sorry if this has previously been answered but I've had no joy with the search bar. I have a box of Olanzapine Teva 5mg tablets. Are these the correct tablets to use as an antiemetic as part of the SN regimen. I think I need 80mg overall so I'd be taking 16 tablets altogether. I have never taken Olanzapine before, would they affect me negatively in any way? Thank you in advance sorry if I'm just being dumb.

• Hugs
Reactions: krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Sorry if this has previously been answered but I've had no joy with the search bar. I have a box of Olanzapine Teva 5mg tablets. Are these the correct tablets to use as an antiemetic as part of the SN regimen. I think I need 80mg overall so I'd be taking 16 tablets altogether. I have never taken Olanzapine before, would they affect me negatively in any way? Thank you in advance sorry if I'm just being dumb.
looks like they could be used as an effective anti-emetic, yes. How much to take though? that I don't know someone else gonna have to answer that

"However, new findings suggest that olanzapine, an atypical antipsychotic that works by blocking multiple receptors in the body, may offer an effective treatment option to significantly inhibiting nausea and vomiting symptoms in patients receiving highly emetogenic chemotherapy treatments."

it's a dopamine and serotonin antagonist

Reactions: icanhasnick and Wishfulthought
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
looks like they could be used as an effective anti-emetic, yes. How much to take though? that I don't know someone else gonna have to answer that

"However, new findings suggest that olanzapine, an atypical antipsychotic that works by blocking multiple receptors in the body, may offer an effective treatment option to significantly inhibiting nausea and vomiting symptoms in patients receiving highly emetogenic chemotherapy treatments."

it's a dopamine and serotonin antagonist

Thanks for your reply, I think I will use it and follow the 80mg dosage

• Hugs
Reactions: krsu