• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Whole-Ad

Student
Apr 4, 2021
Hello, I'm pretty new here and have been reading the forums here for about 3 weeks now. I've spent a lot of time trying to get a source of SN, which has been extremely difficult due to living in the UK. I've finally found a Turkish seller who is willing to ship to the UK.

I've already ordered but I'm just getting extremely anxious and paranoid about it getting through customs. I did research and it doesn't seem to be illegal to purchase SN from abroad, but there just wasn't a lot of information on this. It was mainly about actually selling it. My questions are how likely is it to get seized at customs? And what would be the consequences of being caught?

I've just honestly settled on this method and I don't feel scared or nervous about it unlike most other methods. I can't risk police visits because I'm worried about being sectioned.

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Student
Mar 11, 2019
No expert by any means but it's not an illegal substance like most drugs are. It's a substance that doesn't do much outside of curing meat as it's very poisonous as a standalone.

It's just that it's been a popular ctb method for suicide as of late in the UK so authorities are on high alert for it, hence why you can't get it anywhere online.

Being thrown in prison seems very unlikely. If it's seized you'll most likely get a police visit and will be sectioned sadly.

I bought SN back when it was still readily available and I had a police visit a year later.

How likely it is at being seized, I have no idea. I have no inkling on what checks they do at customs or how thorough they are. Hopefully someone else can answer.

W

Whole-Ad

Student
Apr 4, 2021
No expert by any means but it's not an illegal substance like most drugs are. It's a substance that doesn't do much outside of curing meat as it's very poisonous as a standalone.

It's just that it's been a popular ctb method for suicide as of late in the UK so authorities are on high alert for it, hence why you can't get it anywhere online.

Being thrown in prison seems very unlikely. If it's seized you'll most likely get a police visit and will be sectioned sadly.

I bought SN back when it was still readily available and I had a police visit a year later.

How likely it is at being seized, I have no idea. I have no inkling on what checks they do at customs or how thorough they are. Hopefully someone else can answer.
Really worried about police visits and possibility of being sectioned. I did attempt to purchase from UK businesses but was not successful at all. I suppose if I do get a police visit I can explain that I'm using it for meat curing. Doesn't exactly explain why I'm using 98% pure SN but they can't section me unless I state that I'm using it to ctb, right? It's going to take a while to get here too so I really hope it all just goes well and I'm not wasting my time. Estimated delivery is 3-6 weeks.

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
I tried to get some from abroad and it never arrived. I just never heard anything. I think the seller would probably need to disguise the package as cosmectic or something instead of hazardous materials. I don't think it's actually illegal to own just illegal to sell which is why we can't buy any from a UK seller. If anyone contacts you about it just deny that you brought it. You know nothing about it. Would you mind pm me your source please? I've been trying get a hold of SN for ages.

vrotka

vrotka

Nov 21, 2019
I think that unless the seller describes the contents of the package as something non-suspicious, it won't get thru customs.

W

Whole-Ad

Student
Apr 4, 2021
I tried to get some from abroad and it never arrived. I just never heard anything. I think the seller would probably need to disguise the package as cosmectic or something instead of hazardous materials. I don't think it's actually illegal to own just illegal to sell which is why we can't buy any from a UK seller. If anyone contacts you about it just deny that you brought it. You know nothing about it. Would you mind pm me your source please? I've been trying get a hold of SN for ages.
Do you think that the seller never bothered to send the item in your case? I could deny that I bought it but wouldn't they know I was lying if it was purchased with my bank card etc? I also cannot PM you the source because my account is too new, sorry.

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Do you think that the seller never bothered to send the item in your case? I could deny that I bought it but wouldn't they know I was lying if it was purchased with my bank card etc? I also cannot PM you the source because my account is too new, sorry.
I'm not sure but they never offered me a refund! I had a friend on here who also ordered some from the same seller and he never heard anything either.
I think at worst they would not let your SN through. I don't think you'd get in trouble. I don't think it's illegal to buy it only to sell it.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I wouldn't worry about it as said above the worst that could happen is customs may confiscate it, and if that happens you'll likely never hear about it again.

K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
Hello, I'm pretty new here and have been reading the forums here for about 3 weeks now. I've spent a lot of time trying to get a source of SN, which has been extremely difficult due to living in the UK. I've finally found a Turkish seller who is willing to ship to the UK.

I've already ordered but I'm just getting extremely anxious and paranoid about it getting through customs. I did research and it doesn't seem to be illegal to purchase SN from abroad, but there just wasn't a lot of information on this. It was mainly about actually selling it. My questions are how likely is it to get seized at customs? And what would be the consequences of being caught?

I've just honestly settled on this method and I don't feel scared or nervous about it unlike most other methods. I can't risk police visits because I'm worried about being sectioned.
Hey, I have the same worry with buying N and UK customs. I am so scared about it getting stuck there and then police find it and arrest me. Which is why I am still contemplating wherther or not to buy it

W

Whole-Ad

Student
Apr 4, 2021
Hey, I have the same worry with buying N and UK customs. I am so scared about it getting stuck there and then police find it and arrest me. Which is why I am still contemplating wherther or not to buy it
Well my SN just got sent from Turkey this morning so there's no backing out for me now. Another 3-6 weeks and I will either have it or customs will have seized it. Either way if customs seize it, I will still ctb. My backup method is jumping.

K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
But what im worried about is if the police get involved and arrest me for buying illegal drugs or maybe that's just my paranoia haha

Dolunay

Dolunay

Mar 16, 2021
But what im worried about is if the police get involved and arrest me for buying illegal drugs or maybe that's just my paranoia haha
I've never heard of anyone actually being arrested because they tried to import N. Correct me it I'm wrong.

I know the legislation implies that it's illegal and you can get arrested for it, but almost always people being found importing it just got a fine of a few hundred dollars.

Of course, the situation changes if somehow they can tell that you're illegally commercializing it, like if you buy several bottles... but I don't think it would be your case.

I purchased two bottles of N last week and I'm still waiting for them. They arrived in the country but they're being "held in warehouse", which makes me believe that if in maximum a couple of days I still won't get them, they were most probably seized and they're looking for me. I'll let you know if I get arrested :)) Or... wait. I couldn't do that. If I won't be around anymore, you'll know what happened!

Reactions: Fin and Whole-Ad
K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
Do you live in the UK? I think I am over paranoid haha it's just seems so hard to get anything through customs in the uk

W

Whole-Ad

Student
Apr 4, 2021
I doubt they will arrest either of us. It's probably going to be pretty clear what our intentions for trying to purchase these substances are, especially if you've already been sectioned etc before because it's all on record. They are more likely to just section you because they think you need help.