• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SullenSiren

SullenSiren

May 9, 2021
Hey everyone. I know there's a SN thread but I wasn't sure where to find my specific issue.

I've been contemplating SN for a while. However I've never been able to chug plain water or drinks, despite my absolute best efforts. It just stops and my throat won't let it go down. I can't imagine this will be any easier with SN.

I know capsules are an option, but it says they might not work as well. If I can't chug though, are capsules the best bet? Is there some secret method of forcing myself to chug/down the solution? I've never used a beer funnel but I can't say I haven't considered it.

I'm sure someone has asked for how to test the taste of it, probably with table salt or what have you. If there's a solution to test and see if I can handle without chugging, I'd also love that recommendation.

Please and thank you for the information, super sorry if it has been posted elsewhere, I'm sure it has at some point.

Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
A lot of people recommend Benzydamine mouthwash. It will help numb your mouth somewhat. That is what I will be taking before I drink SN. I want to be gone sometime this year.

Reactions: SullenSiren
SullenSiren

SullenSiren

May 9, 2021
A lot of people recommend Benzydamine mouthwash. It will help numb your mouth somewhat. That is what I will be taking before I drink SN. I want to be gone sometime this year.

I'm gonna try mouthwash but generally it hurts my teeth and mouth to begin with. Do you just drink it the best you can when you do it that way? Or still have to chug more or less. I know it needs to get into the system asap together.

AwaySeaweed

AwaySeaweed

Sep 18, 2021
How does that work with capsule method then? Is it absorbed differently?
I mean from what I have read the capsule method is frowned upon aswell, for the same reason. Powder can have a slower release effect and clumping I guess, potentially decreasing the effectiveness.

Reactions: SullenSiren