N

Nero999

Sep 18, 2024
I already have SN and Metoproclamide but unable to get any bennies or similar in the UK

However I have 3 10mg Morphine sulpahte pills. Would they sufice as a replacement for the Bennies?

They are also a few years old but are still in the original packaging and have been kept in the dark?

Any advice would be appreciated.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Morphine is a painkiller and does not do much for anxiety. Are you familiar with the darknet? You could definitely order some bennies there.

N

Nero999

Sep 18, 2024
Morphine is a painkiller and does not do much for anxiety. Are you familiar with the darknet? You could definitely order some bennies there.
I was kind of thinking it might knock me out?

No I am not unfortunatly

D

Duro

Sep 22, 2024
I have 15 tablets of 15mg morphine. Is that enough to ctb? If so, what will it be like for me and for the one who finds me?

athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
I have 15 tablets of 15mg morphine. Is that enough to ctb? If so, what will it be like for me and for the one who finds me?
Definitely not. Why ODs Fail Miserably (A Guide)

Would suggest reading some of the megathreads (both the stickied one and ones not stickied) so you can consider a viable method if you want to CTB (if you don't then that is also totally a-okay and fine, take your time there is no rush to decide either way!).

With whatever you decide, I hope you find peace & serenity.

• Informative
Reactions: EmptyCurtainCall
D

Duro

Sep 22, 2024
Definitely not. Why ODs Fail Miserably (A Guide)

Would suggest reading some of the megathreads (both the stickied one and ones not stickied) so you can consider a viable method if you want to CTB (if you don't then that is also totally a-okay and fine, take your time there is no rush to decide either way!).

With whatever you decide, I hope you find peace & serenity.
thank you.