U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
I needed to show the sn's appearance, because my ctb will be next month. I'm anxious.
sn is grainy and yellowish

Attachments

• 15957130431988139694919347042387.jpg
    15957130431988139694919347042387.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
Reactions: Seekerofpeace and pleasethistime
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
That's what it looks like.

Are you going to test it?

Reactions: puppy9 and autumnal
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
That's what it looks like.

Are you going to test it?
GoodPersonEffed is tempting to use sn as a test. When I'm alone I plan to test it. I put it a little on the tongue, it's salty, but it doesn't compare to sea salt

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
NOOOOO! I meant test it for purity with an aquarium testing kit or the blood test.

Reactions: pleasethistime, puppy9, autumnal and 2 others
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
the lab report it says it's 97% pure. are these tests easy to do?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
the lab report it says it's 97% pure. are these tests easy to do?

I bought SN and it was supposed to be 99% pure but when I did the blood test my blood did not turn dark enough brown, so I would have been very sick but it would not have killed me.

The blood test is easy, the aquarium testing kit is not. There's a link for the blood test in the Resources Compilation, where there is also a link to Quarky00's SN FAQ that has a link to the aquarium test strips thread.

Reactions: mediocre and Ulisses
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I am also concerned about the issue of purity on Monday I will ask for mine according to the seller is 99+ pure for first quality food use from Jordan and China.

U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
GoodPersonEffed
could you send me the blood test link, please. thank you.
you will use without taking the blood test. I hope everything is right and I die in peace.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-essential-reading.42898/

• Love
Reactions: Ulisses and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
GoodPersonEffed is tempting to use sn as a test. When I'm alone I plan to test it. I put it a little on the tongue, it's salty, but it doesn't compare to sea salt

iu
Jesus Christ, don't taste it! Even small doses can be fatal.

Have you even read the two key resources on SN?

GoodPersonEffed
could you send me the blood test link, please. thank you.
you will use without taking the blood test. I hope everything is right and I die in peace.

You sound like you have some major gaps in your knowledge, and need to read the basic resources first. And beyond that, you need to search for and understand more advanced concepts yourself, rather than just having links provided to you.

Last edited:
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
Why do people always post "Even small doses can be fatal." Fatal is the whole point, in a small dose or not.

I'm not advocating that people trial it but the faux anxiety that someone isnt following the script is a bit much.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Why do people always post "Even small doses can be fatal." Fatal is the whole point, in a small dose or not.

I'm not advocating that people trial it but the faux anxiety that someone isnt following the script is a bit much.
Bcuz many like to "taste test" SN to see what it feels like when they aren't ready to die. One here posted he takes 1g everyday to self harm and then partial hang while dizzy and hurt from the SN.. recently said he's doing 3g.. other people see this and think they can do the same without dying.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: autumnal and Ulisses
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Bcuz many idiots like to "taste test" SN to see what it feels like when they aren't ready to die. One here posted he takes 1g everyday to self harm and then partial hang while dizzy and hurt from the SN.. recently said he's doing 3g.. other people see this and think they can do the same without dying.

The comment you responded to was provocative, i.e., bait. Now you're name-calling the OP and others. That's not your norm.

• Love
Reactions: Ulisses
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Reactions: autumnal
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
Bcuz many like to "taste test" SN to see what it feels like when they aren't ready to die. One here posted he takes 1g everyday to self harm and then partial hang while dizzy and hurt from the SN.. recently said he's doing 3g.. other people see this and think they can do the same without dying.

Sorry, having a stressful time at present and jumped in with both feet.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

'Faux anxiety'? 'Following the script'? I'm afraid you are way off base here. The reality is:
  1. People doing a small taste-test usually do not want to die at that moment. Dying unexpectedly or prematurely can still be bad even for a generally suicidal person, because they may not yet have placed their affairs in order (wills, suicide notes, care of children and pets etc.) or because they may be discovered by someone they had planned on protecting from that discovery.
  2. A death from a small dose of SN is far less peaceful and painless than one from the recommended dose of SN. The recommended dose of SN is designed to lead to unconsciousness and death as quickly as possible. A small dose does not achieve this goal.
  3. An accidental SN death from a small dose will not have any of the protocol steps followed nor additional medications taken. Accordingly, it will also be far less peaceful and painless than the ideal method.
None of the above points are 'faux anxiety' or pedantic obsession with 'following the script'. They are all extremely pragmatic and practical considerations.

Reactions: GrassFields