• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Haku

Haku

Walking ThePathOfSorrow, destination Denebokshiri
Oct 12, 2019
So, I guess my post that I did a few minutes ago, was considered sourcing, so I am sorry, I guess I didnt understand what they meant by sourcing, but now I do. I am planning to buy SN either today or tomorrow on Amzn, I misspelled that on purpose, because I'm not sure if it will get me banned for putting the name of the website. But before I buy my SN, I was wondering if there is a member from the US that hasn't ctb yet, that has bought SN off of Amzn. If you have, please PM me, so I can show you the screenshots I took of the different SN I saw, so you could tell me witch one is the best to buy, and witch vendor is trustworthy. I would greatly appreciate the assistance. And I also want to know, is it mandatory to grind the SN? I have heard people mentioned it before, but I didnt understand if they meant it was mandatory or not, so would also like to know if anyone knows. I plan to take the SN with 000 capsules, so if I dont need to buy a grinder to take it with capsules, cool, and if I do, i guess I'll buy one. Thank you, I am desperate for this right now

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eurus
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
You don't need to grind it. A kitchen scale is handy, though.

Reactions: hatelife and Haku
Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
You don't need to grind it. A kitchen scale is handy, though.
Thank you, but if I use capsules, wouldn't it not be necessary to need a kitchen scale?

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I have SN from there. You can pm me if someone else hasn't already.

Reactions: Haku
Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
So, I guess my post that I did a few minutes ago, was considered sourcing, so I am sorry, I guess I didnt understand what they meant by sourcing, but now I do. I am planning to buy SN either today or tomorrow on Amzn, I misspelled that on purpose, because I'm not sure if it will get me banned for putting the name of the website. But before I buy my SN, I was wondering if there is a member from the US that hasn't ctb yet, that has bought SN off of Amzn. If you have, please PM me, so I can show you the screenshots I took of the different SN I saw, so you could tell me witch one is the best to buy, and witch vendor is trustworthy. I would greatly appreciate the assistance. And I also want to know, is it mandatory to grind the SN? I have heard people mentioned it before, but I didnt understand if they meant it was mandatory or not, so would also like to know if anyone knows. I plan to take the SN with 000 capsules, so if I dont need to buy a grinder to take it with capsules, cool, and if I do, i guess I'll buy one. Thank you, I am desperate for this right now
Thank you, but if I use capsules, wouldn't it not be necessary to need a kitchen scale?
You don't need to grind it it's already powdery with a yellow tint. I think you would need kitchen scales or a measuring spoon to measure out the SN in grams I got capsules too, gelatin ones they came in sizes 0, 00 and 000 and I have no idea how many grams can fit in each capsule without measuring it. I'm also not sure about using capsules in case they take too long to dissolve in the stomach and I'm worried they could cause me pain. It may be better to stick to dissolving it in water but I don't want to put you off if its your method.

• Love
Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
You don't need to grind it it's already powdery with a yellow tint. I think you would need kitchen scales or a measuring spoon to measure out the SN in grams I got capsules too, gelatin ones they came in sizes 0, 00 and 000 and I have no idea how many grams can fit in each capsule without measuring it. I'm also not sure about using capsules in case they take too long to dissolve in the stomach and I'm worried they could cause me pain. It may be better to stick to dissolving it in water but I don't want to put you off if its your method.
You are fine, I had thought about capsules because I wouldn't need to taste the SN, and I heard vegetarian capsules dissolve faster than the gelatin ones. One reason why I might get capsules is because I heard I might not need to take too much meto for nausea, being that taste of the SN is partially at fault for nausea, or so I heard. Some people have mentioned that some people were lucky in not vomiting when taking SN in capsules, but there were quite a few people who still vomited the SN up, even if they took it in capsules with no meto. But I am still on the fence if I'm going to use capsules or not. I wasnt planning on using a scale at first, but I think I will buy one after all, I want to make sure I use the right dosage. Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it, and you didn't put me off, glad you told me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Emerald
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
In this thread, there's some good discussion about dissolving time of capsules.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-capsules.21668/

Last edited:
Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
In this thread, there's some good discussion about dissolving time of capsules.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-capsules.21668/
Thank you for this link, I will check it out, thank you for the link