NotingWasTheSame

NotingWasTheSame

???????????????????
Jan 12, 2019
My primperan, tagamet and SN are coming, thought everything will go as i want, but found a problem. As i know tagamet is used to decrease stomach acid to increase the effect of SN. The problem is that i have a extreme low stomach acid, (also my mother has gastritis(really bad condition of extreme low stomach acid)), it means that the food that i eat doesn't digest properly (for example, if i eat a meal, i would feel full for the whole day). I'm afraid that my low-stomach acid problem would affect the effect of SN and it wouldn't work like it supposed to, I'm also afraid that anti-emetics wouldn't work too, as i would take longer for it to take effect. So, I'm hoping that somebody would help me with suggestions on what should i do.
Should I fast before taking the sn and if yes, for how long ?Should i start taking anti-emetics earlier than 48 hours in advance and more than 3 times a day, as recommended in regiment and when should i take the antiemetics before taking the SN ? Do i even need to take tagamet, because my stomach acid is very low? Will i throw up after taking the SN even after taking the anti-emetics, due to low stomach acid and inability to digest it properly?

Would appreciate if anyone suggest what should I do differently (differently from the common instruction on how to ctb with sn) while taking the SN, due to extreme low stomach acid, in order to succeed

Again, appreciate any help that I can get

Last edited:
Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap, Redt2go and 1 other person
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I'm worried about that too. I tested the antiemtics I got on ebay with alcohol and grape juice and I still threw up:( Maybe I didn't wait long enough for it to kick in or have to do a routine inorder to get used to it, I don't know. That's why I'm now looking into taking it with dmso which the user @xerces has posted a thread about.

Reactions: throwaway777