• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
Hi All,

I attempted late last year thread here. It wasn't a half arsed attempt by any means.

Anyway, the reason I choose that method was my in-ability to access SN. I have since acquired 50g from IC, and plan to CTB in mid March.

I started using opiates as a coping mechanism when I started stockpiling opitates (Mainly Oxycodone & Codeine) when I started to plan my Suicide, Before my attempt I was drinking around 200mg-250mg of codiene with minimum 30mg Oxy, usually upwards of 100mg though, in hindsight this raised my tolerance and is probably the reason I am still here.

What I'm curious about is when I attempt in March with SN, If I use opiates on the day of/before is that going to impact my attempt at all?

I plan to do all the anti anemic regime 2 days before hand as recommend etc I have just recently acquired Pure (Nearly) Heroin from the DW and have been using tiny amounts instead of the drugs I was using before as that was 100's of dollars a day, the amount of heroin I use is very small 10mg-20mg at a time. It sometimes can make me nauseous to the point of throwing when I have to much.

If the use is going to impact me CTB in March, then I will obviously have to stop using until then.\

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to ask. One thing regarding the SN that has me puzzled is the amount to be used, PPH says 10g somewhere else relevant I read 15g, I've seen multiple post where people recommend 25g. From what I understand having to much is not a good idea, and can make the experience painful. Can anyone confirm what the correct reccomended amount is to have?

Last edited:
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Now 25 seems to be recommended. You could find lethal dose per kilogram and adjust it to your weight, but the author has reasonable distrust in the peoples ability to count/think.
About the risk of using opiates, I'm afraid that it depends on tolerance, simply how much of it makes one puke. I doubt we have a mathematical formula.

bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah thanks Disaster, I've settled on 25g. I have 50g so I'll make up two glasses just in-case.

Getting close now.

Tolerenace since making this post has since increased quite a bit, I still vomit if I have to much so just to play it safe I will probably have the bare minimum on that day to reduce the chance of puking

• Hugs
Reactions: Disaster