• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
After trying partial, and not doing so well with it, I'm planning on SN and combining it with other methods such as full or even jumping. I just want to make sure one way or another my ctb is finally successful. I know jumping itself can be fatal, but unfortunately I don't live in an area where there's a lot of high bridges or buildings, and they're constantly watched and I have a very short timespan of when I can plan for.

Anyone available to PM me about reliability of examples of SN in the UK? I've looked at a few but if someone has previously bought a similar product & tested, I'd rather know I'm getting the actual thing or what to be aware of. A lot of nitRATE but not nitRITE. Just need some advice.

-Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: MsMaudlin
Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
i got it on amazon lol. is that available in the UK?
I've looked on there. Not many nitrite honestly, I need to order within the next three weeks as I need my ctb to be ASAP. There's one bag I saw but not sure whether to trust it. I'll order it if I don't get any other sources though.

lambgf

lambgf

the void will lead into my arms
Jan 15, 2020
UK-based here, I ordered mine yesterday on ''e'', the one from P.

Last edited:
Reactions: MsMaudlin and Saddad
Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
UK-based here, I ordered mine yesterday on eBay, the one from P.
Will have a look and order now. How are you getting meto/anti emetics? Haven't found much info myself.

lambgf

lambgf

the void will lead into my arms
Jan 15, 2020
Will have a look and order now. How are you getting meto/anti emetics? Haven't found much info myself.
This might be helpful. I'm planning to buy it in the next few days as I couldn't find meto.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/uk-over-the-counter-dopamine-blocking-ae.28770/

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Do not:
Post or request personal information, website links, or sources of ANY kind.

Please read the rules folks.

Reactions: xostaticxo and TimeToBiteTheDust
Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Do not:
Post or request personal information, website links, or sources of ANY kind.

Please read the rules folks.
Apologies. Will edit post to be more suitable now.