UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I ordered something from Amazon and long story short USPS lost my package it seems. They did an investigation and ny mom said she would call the post office in CT for me but I told her not too even bother. I really don't want to be bothered with this anymore. I think my problem is when I am met with any sort of issue I don't want to confront it at all. Anyway..

Then I asked my mom what she was doing (because I thought she was still going to call the post office even though I said not too.) And she raised her voice at me and started getting an attitude for no reason. I asked why is she getting an attitude with me for asking a question, she lied and said she wasn't (she was) and walked off, slamming her room door. I'm on the verge of tears right now. I don't like people being angry with me or raising their voice at me. Now I'm just so upset and disgusted I don't even want the package anymore. I know I can easily call usps myself but I don't know what to do. If I don't have an explicitly detailed plan on how to do something I am unable to do it. So now I'm out 12 dollars I guess. I know I'm not going to call them.

In retrospect this is so trivial and almost stupid. But..It's just not fair. Nothing ever goes my way. Everytime I do something, something bad always happens.

decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
yep, emotions can make things really hard and shitty. not your fault, just a brain thing. maybe you will be able to do something to clear your head and think on it more.

Reactions: thelastchicken and UninformedLover
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
yep, emotions can make things really hard and shitty. not your fault, just a brain thing. maybe you will be able to do something to clear your head and think on it more.
Yeah you're right. I might take a shower or something and try to calm down and get myself together. Ty

departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
Think about something else for a little while. If you decide to call USPS, that's fine. If not, that's fine, too. Just try to distract yourself for a little bit so you can think clearly. I know this situation must be difficult for you.

Reactions: UninformedLover
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think some bigger issues make the smaller issues heavy.

Sounds like your mom wants you to do things her way, or let her do it, which will make her feel better and give her a sense of control and power over the problem and over you. Sounds like you don't feel like you have any control, so your way of having control is to not deal with the problem someone else has created, and to not allow your mom to control you.

Your problem is in your yard, your mom doesn't like you having a messy yard and wants to clean it up if you won't. The problem got dumped in your yard and you don't want it there, but you don't want your mom in your yard either. It's your yard. Sorry you're simultaneously living in her yard. :aw:

Reactions: UninformedLover and departing