• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
Hi,

I'm really interested in the CO method in a small room.
However, I don't have a driver's license (so I can't rent a car). My room is quite big.
I do have a smaller room in the house but it's shared with others.
I was thinking I could try my wardrobe but it would be VERY small, made of wood and likely to catch fire!

Can I somehow do this in a small room in an air bnb or a hotel? Won't they have CO2 monitors?

There's also a small-ish shed, not sure how appropriate that is.

Am I best off buying a very small tent?
If anyone can link me to Zanexx's thread where it's her last days I'd be grateful
Thank you.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
First off I guess, CO monitors can be disabled, I would think. Tents can work, but their construction is no intended to keep a gas contained within. You would have to do something to the tent to prevent the CO from escaping. Gas molecules are smaller than liquid (rain) molecules. Anything wood is probably not a good idea for the reason you state. Sorry, can't help you with Zanexx's thread.

Here is Zanexx's thread, although I think she is already gone. Sorry for your loss.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/leaving-tonight.3163/page-6#post-46259

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You can´t do the CO method in a hotel. You have to light the barbeque, before you put it into the exit room.

Inert gases (helium or nitrogen) , SN or the carotid method with tourniquet could work. And of course N.