• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
I want to keep this concise, these are some observations I have about general society.
  1. People, or the general masses, only care about themselves, if you die, its oaky so long as you don't cause them stress.
  2. They are quick to judge, make a single mistake or do something out of the ordinary? Fuck you get out of our group!
  3. They lie, they lie and lie and lie, that aforementioned mistake? Oh they won't tell you it you should know!
  4. They are fucking stupid, they have the most insane, logic about social things, and justify it by saying "It just is, its always been like that" et cetera.
  5. No matter how well you try to hide your mental problems. They will find you, like a fucking bloodhound.
  6. Callus cruelty is common, in children it is overt, in adults it is hidden, but it is always there.
  7. To most people, life is just work, what is on TV, drinking and what other people are doing.
I hate being autistic, I hate noticing things and I hate these people who I have to interact with, no wonder most people here want to die, if this is what life is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Vicolo cieco, thenamingofcats, Hollowman and 7 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I agree. Fuck society.
I am just gonna rot in my room and shut the outside world out, since I clearly don't matter or belong with them anyway

Reactions: Vicolo cieco
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
I agree. Fuck society.
I am just gonna rot in my room and shut the outside world out, since I clearly don't matter or belong with them anyway
They don't want you there fuck them! Something about you is "wrong" to them and they will make your life hell for it, most people are soulless scum, who would kill you for a few dollars

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
Same I've noticed these things for a while, idk if it's human nature or a product of modern society but a lot of people suck for the reasons you've stated and I've always liked being on my own because of how most people are.

Reactions: Hollowman and ConfusedClouds
mitchmidder

mitchmidder

May 19, 2024
I want to keep this concise, these are some observations I have about general society.
  1. People, or the general masses, only care about themselves, if you die, its oaky so long as you don't cause them stress.
  2. They are quick to judge, make a single mistake or do something out of the ordinary? Fuck you get out of our group!
  3. They lie, they lie and lie and lie, that aforementioned mistake? Oh they won't tell you it you should know!
  4. They are fucking stupid, they have the most insane, logic about social things, and justify it by saying "It just is, its always been like that" et cetera.
  5. No matter how well you try to hide your mental problems. They will find you, like a fucking bloodhound.
  6. Callus cruelty is common, in children it is overt, in adults it is hidden, but it is always there.
  7. To most people, life is just work, what is on TV, drinking and what other people are doing.
I hate being autistic, I hate noticing things and I hate these people who I have to interact with, no wonder most people here want to die, if this is what life is.
It has been like this since ancient times. Such is the way of the world with us, yet some of us still try to make our way out of love and compassion.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Autism is like a death sentence if it's not minor enough to not have real effects or major enough you can't notice how garbage everything is.

Also, it's literally just masking to fit in normal society & normies. You can only emulate while others are running real hardware, so-to-speak. ANY irregularities and you're immediately like an alien. It's also infuriating how Normies, special ed, and social services think all of socialization, behavior, and being normal is all cultural & learnt. I'd say these things, these innate instincts, is 50% of that, at least, could be said to be more as it's the foundation and framework of socialization.

Neurotypicals really take it for granted, and can't wrap their heads around anyone who doesn't have that innate instinct. You don't notice it unless you or someone else doesn't have it. This instinct is also, actually arbitrary, in the same way other variables set by biology is, evolved to be that way, but ultimately developed thoughtlessly.

I've also noticed that people are often "nice" to autists the same way they're nice to cripples, like, blind, limb-loss, brain damage, extremely low IQ, etc. Even with this being the source of this weird unwarranted niceness people sometimes have, they also often claim it's not a disability at all and in-fact a superpower. Bruh, I live this shit 24/7/365 since birth, stop lying, we all also know it's why your nice to me right now. But it's much better then those who're so angry/hateful at you, in denial, or just want you to be gone.

While personally I think government assisted suicide shouldn't be a thing or heavily limited, because of the potential of abuse and becoming a relatively easy way to take care of and dispose of the unwanted (especially when AI becomes effective); I definitely think being autistic should make one viable. Some autistic people are just irreparably broken and defective :'( .

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I would say, at best, this is a paradox of judging and generalizing society and people to the relatively small portion of their life you see of them. Unless you are following each person for a week and seeing all their interactions, who they do or don't help, it's just judging based on what's briefly and directly in front of you. I'm not saying this to be contrarian or superior; my natural inclination, like just about every human, is also to judge. But I find it's worth reminding myself that judging people out of ignorance of the totality of who they are as a person would make me no better than the people I would be looking down on.