s3xygirlnae18

s3xygirlnae18

Soul-Sucking Succubus
Oct 7, 2023
I can't do this anymore I have no one to depend on I don't even have any friends and no guys are interested in me and I'm nothing but good to everyone and all life does is treat me like shit in the end. I questioned my religion and purpose in life. This life isn't even my own it's everyone else's. My words and when I speak up are never heard. I could tell my own mother how I feel how she is some of the cause how I want to die and to her is just for attention. Everyone always saying your attention seeking and saying you would of done it already. But then telling me to live for them and that they care and love me and they don't. I'm always here for everyone but no one is here for me. I've been crying for help so long that I don't even know if I can be saved anymore. I've done nothing but ended up a person full of hate having my own identity held by my mother not giving me any of my things forcing me to be the version of her that didn't fuck up when she was younger. All I've done while living this life is suffer through mental, emotional, and physical abuse to the point I am tired. I've had it. Im fed up. All I can do is cry but I'm tired of crying. My anger towards people and everyone is getting stronger and stronger I just want to be healed. I want this pain to go away but it seems as if dying is the only way possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trakehner