I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
I'm slowly getting worse little by little everyday. Each day I keep telling myself I can keep going, but it feels like I'm slowly losing my will to live.

I've been going to therapy and I understand recovery takes a while, but I just wish I was never like this.

Every week ends with "just get through next week". I don't want to live my life with that mentality.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: alonely, Sannti, illAF and 1 other person
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
most people find peace or joy, when doing something they love, it gives the mind a break, this is a suggestion. I hope your able to find peace in life or death

Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
Same here. All I do is longing for my alone time. Everything else is full of stress. But even in my free time I feel so pathetic, because I just watch something on the internet or play video games. It's like I'm not even living my life, constantly distracting myself from my growing dispair. Escaping into a different virtual world. But in the end everything is futile, because the only real escape is death. I don't know how long I can live like this either.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring feeling trapped in that situation, I do understand that it's awful when existing continues to get worse. But anyway best wishes.