A

akwa

Apr 20, 2024
My plan had been to pull the trigger quickly, but I read on here that a slow pull prevents flinching. However, when I've been practicing with dry firing, the anticipation of a slow pull is way worse than a quick one. It builds panic and I fear I'm way more likely to flinch with a slow, anticipatory pull than with one committed fast one.

Is there really anything to the slow vs. quick trigger pull theory? Thoughts?

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Fast trigger pull. But, I would practice dry firing being precise, at a speed with flinching couldn't happen. If I grew a pair, definitely slow, but if not, fast. Slow can make panic and fear, making you regret it. In my opinion.

Reactions: akwa
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
My plan had been to pull the trigger quickly, but I read on here that a slow pull prevents flinching. However, when I've been practicing with dry firing, the anticipation of a slow pull is way worse than a quick one. It builds panic and I fear I'm way more likely to flinch with a slow, anticipatory pull than with one committed fast one.

Is there really anything to the slow vs. quick trigger pull theory? Thoughts?
imo fast and slow dry firing. it's just the 1000's of repetitions . the hours put in every day of practice . builds "muscle memory" becomes automatic. practice as much as you can every day dry firing. practice makes perfect.

Reactions: UnluckyBastard and akwa