catsarecool

catsarecool

Remember me for me, I need to set my spirit free
Jul 2, 2020
The past week or two has been pretty intense in my friend group. I ended up majorly fucking up and hurting someone and the few days coming from that were hell. I felt awful and shitty and extremely suicidal and everything so when a few of my friends wanted to know how I felt I just kinda burst into a screaming and crying rant about how I want to die and how I probably won't be here for 2021 and how I'm just done with life.

I'm really grateful to have these people around me. They never tried to guilt trip me for how I feel but it hurts knowing that they will blame themselves when it happens. They want to be there for me and they want me to be there with them in the future. They don't want to lose me. One of them told that they've never been this attached to someone who wasn't a family member before. And hearing your friends cry when they're crying because of you sucks.

If this was a perfect world and I was a perfect person all of this would make me reconsider. I wish I could be a better friend. I wish I could just grin and bear it through. I wish somewhere things had gone differently. I told them that in no way is it their fault or responsibility. Having them around makes the pain a little bit less painful to bear. When I'm around them it makes me feel almost normal. I haven't had so much fun in ages as I've had with them.

But I've already made my decision and I'm sticking to it. I consider myself really lucky that I get to go like this, feeling loved and cared.

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, WinterFaust, TAW122 and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I wished I had people like that in my life, who wouldn't guilt trip me, try to intervene, or invalidate me. You are really fortunate to have those people in your life and I wish you peace in whatever you do in the future. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: catsarecool
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I have told three people and regretted it instantly .
They stopped speaking to me!

• Aww..
Reactions: catsarecool and rhiino
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Honestly it is at least nice that you have friends that won't shame or attack you for this. Give them the credit they deserve; people are allowed to love you and you are not being manipulative or unfair for 'allowing' them to be attached to you here.

• Love
Reactions: catsarecool and WinterFaust