• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
So i decided to go with partial hanging as my method i ended up using a hangmans noose which wasn't recommended which i hadn't known until after setting it all up

So i thought may as well go with it anyways right,didn't go to plan tried searching up slipknots on youtube problem is there is videos of the actual knot so the choker if you will but not an actual anchor to accompany it whilst with the hangmans noose i could find videos as such tht would aid me with that

So i guess I'm asking if there is a video how there that would display that fully because it's not exactly easy for me ^^'

Reactions: Yuki_03
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
So i decided to go with partial hanging as my method i ended up using a hangmans noose which wasn't recommended which i hadn't known until after setting it all up

So i thought may as well go with it anyways right,didn't go to plan tried searching up slipknots on youtube problem is there is videos of the actual knot so the choker if you will but not an actual anchor to accompany it whilst with the hangmans noose i could find videos as such tht would aid me with that

So i guess I'm asking if there is a video how there that would display that fully because it's not exactly easy for me ^^'
Not exactly sure what you mean.

The end that goes around your neck should be a slipknot, the other end can be any kind of knot, just make sure it's tight.

With partial hanging or night-night method, the most important aspect is that you've got at least 10 pounds of pressure. With partial hanging, it can be difficult to work out the length you will need. Too much length and you won't have any pressure on your carotid arteries, too little and it'll be uncomfortable and might lend to your survival instinct.

Sorry you're in so much pain. We wish you peace. Be well on your journey.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The easiest "slip knot" is this. Tie it at one end if the rope. Pass the other end through the "eye"and you are ready. It will slide and tighten as needed.

Attachments

• overhand_loop_knot.jpg
    overhand_loop_knot.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: alltoomuch2
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
The easiest "slip knot" is this. Tie it at one end if the rope. Pass the other end through the "eye"and you are ready. It will slide and tighten as needed.
The actual slipknot isn't necessarily what i am having a problem with its more creating an anchor,again i'm not the best at figuring this out without copying step by step really

A

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
and would a reef knot be sufficient to tie to the anchor?