• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
I've got a static 10mm rope (5m long) and am planning on partial or full (if partial fails). It's widely confirmed on this site that the slipknot is the best to use around neck (will probs use it to anchor to a tree as well, unless anyone can recommend a better knot, taking into account that the branch is too high to reach without aid, so a I could throw the rope over the tree, tie a slip knot then pull to tighten it).

Anyway the main question, how do you release the slipknot? How do people test the partial method and then release the slipknot? I understand it's a self tightening knot with pressure, but is there an easy way of releasing the knot when it's around your neck? All I can gather so far is that the fast release means pulling so the loop where your neck would be becomes smaller then pops through the knot itself, but if my neck is in the loop (noose) then that won't happen as my neck is in the way lol.

Basically I'm confused as to how people try partial or get the noose off in a panic?

Reactions: Circles
B

BadDoctors

Oct 19, 2019
I put my finger between the rope and my neck and pull in the opposite direction that tightens it.

I also heard if you wanna practice passing out, you can not tie the rope to the anchor point and instead toss it over and hold it in your hand. So that when you pass out you'll just fall to the ground. Hopefully the rope loostens a little around your neck and you wake up

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Mrnobody2019
M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
I just pull the rope in the opposite direction that tightens it.

As in pull at the noose around your neck and pulling till it loosens?
I put my finger between the rope and my neck and pull in the opposite direction that tightens it.

I also heard if you wanna practice passing out, you can not tie the rope to the anchor point and instead toss it over and hold it in your hand. So that when you pass out you'll just fall to the ground. Hopefully the rope loostens a little around your neck and you wake up

Ahh I understand, thank you

Last edited:
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I use the ligature torniquet style for practice and hold it in my hand as said above. When I faint, it's released.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I use the ligature torniquet style for practice and hold it in my hand as said above. When I faint, it's released.
how much do you practice? im worried imkilling alot of brains cells when practising-which I guess doesnt matter if ultimate aim is ctb- thou bad if you do have a change of heart for the long term.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
how much do you practice? im worried imkilling alot of brains cells when practising-which I guess doesnt matter if ultimate aim is ctb- thou bad if you do have a change of heart for the long term.
Maybe once, twice a week. Yeah it's killing brain cells but like you said, that's irrelevant in the long term. It really does help to practice. First time I tried it was uncomfortable and I was suffocating, now I'm out like a light.

M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
Maybe once, twice a week. Yeah it's killing brain cells but like you said, that's irrelevant in the long term. It really does help to practice. First time I tried it was uncomfortable and I was suffocating, now I'm out like a light.

Don't mind talking us through how you practice and how you achieve blackout? Set up my spot in the woods today but didn't get close to blacking out at all, don't think I can do full suspension if I ain't gonna black out right away SI would be terrible