VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Does anyone else have to deal with this?

These last few nights have been horrible, feeling like I'm neither asleep nor awake, trapped between the two worlds. When I do fall asleep it is only shallow and I often wake up from it.
Never in my life have I felt this alone before, like I'm the only person on this godforsaken planet.

I always used look forward to being able to sleep, catch a break from this reality and now this shit...maybe its just my body telling me that I should end it as soon as possible.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: souljah222, NodusTollens, Hopeindeath! and 8 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Sorry OP
Yes I slept every other day when I stopped antidepressants
I tried to cope with it with painkillers for my head, I haven't found anything else.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, sadworld, death137 and 1 other person
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Sorry OP
Yes I slept every other day when I stopped antidepressants
I tried to cope with it with painkillers for my head, I haven't found anything else.
Yeah. This shit is giving me a horrible headache aswell. I hate taking meds but maybe I'll try painkillers

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, sadworld, death137 and 1 other person
SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
I've been going through this for months, I can't sleep nor find the energy to function. I might consider sleeping pills, just worried about addiction.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, sadworld and VisionsOfHell
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Same here mate the past couple of weeks really bad nights tossing and turning. I wish I could just et a good 3-5days of sleep other than getting up to pee n small cup water small snack etc.
One thing I've not tried for recovery that I've access too... Simply can't because I can't brains been too fucked by society to let me just standby for a few days. So it's 100mph of bullshit life until I drive into the wall. When I'm so curious how I'd feel if I got the opportunity to feel rested.
Sorry I'm rambling on. Yes I consider 7hours good but atm getting 4-5 of like you say half sleep but my problem is constant dreaming.
Hope you ease pal.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and VisionsOfHell
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I'd rather die a hundred times in my next dream than go through this for another night. Couldnt sentence a mass murderer to this for more than a few months I think.
Sorry you all have to go through this aswell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, TooConscious and sadworld
M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
Does anyone else have to deal with this?

These last few nights have been horrible, feeling like I'm neither asleep nor awake, trapped between the two worlds. When I do fall asleep it is only shallow and I often wake up from it.
Never in my life have I felt this alone before, like I'm the only person on this godforsaken planet.

I always used look forward to being able to sleep, catch a break from this reality and now this shit...maybe its just my body telling me that I should end it as soon as possible.
I go to bed very late at night because my mind is restlessly traumatized, until I literally fall asleep. Then wake up in the afternoon, and the day is halved, which is not that bad. But not good health wise.

Reactions: VisionsOfHell
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Yep, and when I finally do get some horribly restless sleep, I wake up in a panic and my skin crawling.

• Hugs
Reactions: VisionsOfHell and Metalhead
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
I've never had what feels like a proper nights sleep coming up for 1 year. Combination of meds for my depression has led to me having nightmares or vivid dreams pretty much every night. I wake up soaked in sweat, heart pounding and anxiety through the roof. Benzodiazepines give some relief but I only end up feeling groggy the next day from them. A friend recommended me to try vaping with cbd liquid, I really can't say there's been any profound difference since using it but I will keep on trying it. Just about to try a new mood stabiliser medication so fingers crossed that it may bring some much needed relief.

Reactions: VisionsOfHell