• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Iwantedtodieforlong

Iwantedtodieforlong

Sep 1, 2021
Can sleeping pills kill you? I have a bottle in my house and stuff and I'm wondering if it can be used as a painful death, they have 10 mlgs

J

j0n4th4n

-
Aug 27, 2021
this is weird. i just made a post mentioning my failed attempt. i tried sleeping pills in April- i just got home 2 weeks ago from the hospital. i don't know if they can kill you, but i do know that my attempt with them failed, i didn't do enough research, i didn't know a community like this existed. i'm personally going to avoid that route though. going with something that is a safer bet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mare Imbrium, Null Hypothesis and FTL.Wanderer
FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
I was planing to use about 70 sleeping pills 200mg ones and over 150 codeine and tramadol tablets but was advised that even that would most likely not kill me so I'd say unlikely just based on what iv been told on here.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
Pills isn't something I'd recommend to anyone, it's painful, low rate of success and long term effects suck and permanent. I'd shy away from pills as a form of catching the bus.

Last edited:
Reactions: FailureGirl, FTL.Wanderer and BobMorane
C

celan

May 1, 2021
Unless they are barbiturates in lethal doses or maybe chloral hydrate (but I'm not.sure on this one) they are not reliable. Benzodiazepines or z-drugs are not suitable to ctb and otc sleeping pills won't do the job either.

Reactions: FailureGirl
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Modern sleeping pills are deliberately made to make CTB near impossible. Back in the day, it was a different story and sometimes killed people unintentionally.

Reactions: author, FailureGirl, Null Hypothesis and 2 others