• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GiveUp

GiveUp

Suicidal Spinster
Feb 18, 2020
Can anyone recommend over-the-counter sleeping pills? I especially need good sleeping pills!
I usually take Ambien (also known as Zolpidem) to sleep but I've run out and they are only available on prescription (I'm outside my country of residence where I have a prescription for Zolpidem and am stuck in the UK). I need something just as good but over the counter. Melatonin pills do nothing for me. The sleeping pills help to shut off the dark thoughts and sleeping passes the time. I've tried Tesco Herbal Sleep Aids and they're ok-ish but need an hour to work.
Thank you!

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
OTC sleeping pills are never as good as prescription imo. Diphenhydramine can help, like Nytol or Benadryl, be careful of taking more than you need once you know your tolerance, it can have adverse effects and actually wake you up.

Reactions: autumnal and GiveUp
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
OTC sleeping pills are never as good as prescription imo. Diphenhydramine can help, like Nytol or Benadryl, be careful of taking more than you need once you know your tolerance, it can have adverse effects and actually wake you up.

Absolutely correct. I've been using unisom for years. It's odd how it'll hit me. Most of the time I just can't get to sleep fully, and before I know I'm wide awake again. It's like I never even took it in the first place.

Reactions: Meditation guide
rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
Diphenhydramine is fucking vile on the mind at even moderate dosages.

glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
So if I ask my GP for the strongest kind will they be enough to cause serious harm/death? I'll worry about dosage later I just need to know please. This will probably be my third option if SN and hanging isn't successful

wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
have you tried promethazine, its technically an antihistamine but especially in the UK, its use for sleep and anxiety, you can either get it prescribed or just get it over the counter

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I need something to make me sleep a full 8 hours through.