• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Coffeehead

Oct 16, 2023
Would taking like 20mg of melatonin work to overcome SI for jumping? I only have household medicine (Tylenol,alleve, melatonin, maybe some antibiotics,etc.) and alcohol is hard to find.

Reactions: ipmanwc0
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I'm sorry but no, i think the best anxiety reducer you have, (if you don't have any other substances that you just mentioned as available)
Is to have the right mind set, and accept and be one with death.

From what height are you going to jump from?

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
C

Coffeehead

Oct 16, 2023
I'm sorry but no, i think the best anxiety reducer you have, (if you don't have any other substances that you just mentioned as available)
Is to have the right mind set, and accept and be one with death.

From what height are you going to jump from?
12 story apartment building

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
12 story apartment building
So roughly 120 feet or 36 meters. That's not optimal, but just narrowly enough.
And, like i said, those substances aren't really good enough for anxiety/SI reduction... I hope you get your hands on some alcohol, or even benzos.

What's your planned date?

C

Coffeehead

Oct 16, 2023
So roughly 120 feet or 36 meters. That's not optimal, but just narrowly enough.
And, like i said, those substances aren't really good enough for anxiety/SI reduction... I hope you get your hands on some alcohol, or even benzos.

What's your planned date?
Somewhat soon…within this week
How much alcohol would I need to drink? I may be able to get a small amount but it is difficult because I am being watched

A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
Would taking like 20mg of melatonin work to overcome SI for jumping? I only have household medicine (Tylenol,alleve, melatonin, maybe some antibiotics,etc.) and alcohol is hard to find.
If I remember correctly Melatonin works by *encouraging* sleep, not forcing it :/

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Somewhat soon…within this week
How much alcohol would I need to drink? I may be able to get a small amount but it is difficult because I am being watched
Enough to get you drunk, if you don't regularly drink, a couple beers should be good enough.
Taking them on an empty stomach will also increase the drunkness.

I hope you have thought this troughoutly.
I wish you well! :)