• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bluebells

Bluebells

Benevolent
Jun 8, 2024
I've been having them for a long while. A few years since. A few times a month. I just want to know if anyone else experiences them the way I do.
During most of them, its usual stuff; like I can see things and hear them, but more than often I can also move my arms or legs to the point of moving (seem so to me but isn't in reality), I can also speak but the scariest is sometimes I can feel the "visions" being able to touch me. It goes deeper but does anyone else have them go that far?

Reactions: Agon321 and Forveleth
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Yeah, I used to get really intense paralysis episodes back then. My hallucinations would include visuals, sound and touch. Nowadays it sometimes happens when I am stressed out. Right before I wake up and its duration is just couple of seconds. What I get nowadays is feeling of being dragged across my large bed. I can feel being pulled by my arms and legs.

• Wow
Reactions: Bluebells and Forveleth
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Well, you've come to the right place ;).

I have had sleep paralysis regularly for a long time.
I had my last paralysis...yesterday.

The beginnings were difficult for me, but now I'm used to it.
Of course, I still feel some form of fear during sleep paralysis, but in most cases I know that it is sleep paralysis and I know that it will end in a few dozen seconds. Currently, I also have no problem falling asleep and I just fall asleep almost immediately.
I just treat it very normally at the moment.

I also hallucinate during sleep paralysis

Sometimes I feel like "something" is tugging at me. I just feel like my body is jumping all over the bed.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in two places at once.
I mean, I think I sleep on my right side, but I actually sleep on my stomach. I hope you understood what I mean.

Sometimes sleep paralysis is associated with sleep.
I will give one example of my sleep paralysis:

Some time ago I dreamed that I was in front of my house at night.
At some point I started to hear someone/something running towards me.
When this person was approaching me, I noticed that she was a typical "evil" woman from a horror movie. That is, a woman with long hair and a white dress.
At the end of the dream this "woman" jumped on my face.
At this point I woke up and my sleep paralysis started.
I had a visual hallucination and saw a distorted face in front of me. I had an auditory hallucination and heard a woman screaming or something like that.
Additionally, I felt that something was tugging at me. Very intense.

I don't know why, but I only remember this sleep paralysis in detail.
I quickly forget about others.
Maybe because it was around the beginning of my regular sleep paralysis.

In general, my sleep paralysis is usually very intense as well.
Honestly, I'm not surprised why theories arose that sleep paralysis is possession by some demons or something similar.
Of course I don't believe it, but I'm not surprised that such theories were created... maybe these theories are true? Who knows ;).

If someone has never had sleep paralysis, there is probably nothing to regret.
But some people are fascinated by this phenomenon and deliberately induce sleep paralysis. Interesting.

Reactions: Bluebells
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
When I've had it I've woken up but can't open my eyes, speak, or move. It's basically like waking up dead.

Bluebells

Bluebells

Benevolent
Jun 8, 2024
Well, you've come to the right place ;).

I have had sleep paralysis regularly for a long time.
I had my last paralysis...yesterday.

The beginnings were difficult for me, but now I'm used to it.
Of course, I still feel some form of fear during sleep paralysis, but in most cases I know that it is sleep paralysis and I know that it will end in a few dozen seconds. Currently, I also have no problem falling asleep and I just fall asleep almost immediately.
I just treat it very normally at the moment.

I also hallucinate during sleep paralysis

Sometimes I feel like "something" is tugging at me. I just feel like my body is jumping all over the bed.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in two places at once.
I mean, I think I sleep on my right side, but I actually sleep on my stomach. I hope you understood what I mean.

Sometimes sleep paralysis is associated with sleep.
I will give one example of my sleep paralysis:

Some time ago I dreamed that I was in front of my house at night.
At some point I started to hear someone/something running towards me.
When this person was approaching me, I noticed that she was a typical "evil" woman from a horror movie. That is, a woman with long hair and a white dress.
At the end of the dream this "woman" jumped on my face.
At this point I woke up and my sleep paralysis started.
I had a visual hallucination and saw a distorted face in front of me. I had an auditory hallucination and heard a woman screaming or something like that.
Additionally, I felt that something was tugging at me. Very intense.

I don't know why, but I only remember this sleep paralysis in detail.
I quickly forget about others.
Maybe because it was around the beginning of my regular sleep paralysis.

In general, my sleep paralysis is usually very intense as well.
Honestly, I'm not surprised why theories arose that sleep paralysis is possession by some demons or something similar.
Of course I don't believe it, but I'm not surprised that such theories were created... maybe these theories are true? Who knows ;).

If someone has never had sleep paralysis, there is probably nothing to regret.
But some people are fascinated by this phenomenon and deliberately induce sleep paralysis. Interesting.
Thank you so much because omg everytime I google about paralysis, ive never seen the feeling of being touched and jesus it terrifies me xD
But I honestly want to not be afraid, Can't get past that. I even feel like I have to get out because the longer I stay in, the harder it'll be to get out and im so damn afraid of being stuck in there 💀
I CANNOT imagine anyone intentionally wanting to experience it, fuck THAT lmao
Yeah, I used to get really intense paralysis episodes back then. My hallucinations would include visuals, sound and touch. Nowadays it sometimes happens when I am stressed out. Right before I wake up and its duration is just couple of seconds. What I get nowadays is feeling of being dragged across my large bed. I can feel being pulled by my arms and legs.
I've had fair share of the touchy feelings but if I ever feel like being drag I am never sleeping well again xD all I get is being pulled and hands all over me, had my neck broken once too, insane way to wake up hah
When I've had it I've woken up but can't open my eyes, speak, or move. It's basically like waking up dead.
Ooh like you're literally awake but cant move even then or is it still in paralysis???

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I used to get really bad sleep paralysis but the only thing that helped was having it happen so much that my mind started running out of scary things to hallucinate and imagine trying to kill me. Without having to try at all, my sleep paralysis visions started to get more mundane like I began to imagine less terrifying things like mild earthquakes shaking my room or even completely non threatening things like my mom entering my room just to check on me. Nowadays when I do have sleep paralysis I'm lucky that it's rarely as frightening as it used to be for me.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Thank you so much because omg everytime I google about paralysis, ive never seen the feeling of being touched and jesus it terrifies me xD
But I honestly want to not be afraid, Can't get past that. I even feel like I have to get out because the longer I stay in, the harder it'll be to get out and im so damn afraid of being stuck in there 💀
I CANNOT imagine anyone intentionally wanting to experience it, fuck THAT lmao

I've had fair share of the touchy feelings but if I ever feel like being drag I am never sleeping well again xD all I get is being pulled and hands all over me, had my neck broken once too, insane way to wake up hah

Ooh like you're literally awake but cant move even then or is it still in paralysis???
It's strange that you didn't find any information about it, because I usually feel that someone/something is touching me.
Sometimes it's incredibly intense.

During sleep paralysis, I try to move my toes to make it go away faster.
I don't know if it works, but I don't have much to do when I'm paralyzed, so it doesn't hurt to try.

There are different types of entertainment, some people like to be tortured by dream demons ;).
I consider these "demons" my friends because I meet them often ;).

skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
I've had it on/off since I was 6 years old. Worse it gets is when I can't move, see, or breathe. All I can hear is 'water in my ears' or 'blood running through my veins' something along those lines. I panic because I can't breathe so I have to concentrate to move a finger to break out of it for a split second, if I don't sit up in time the cycle continues. Sometimes it feels like hours. I've only hallucinated a few times when I was younger.

Bluebells

Bluebells

Benevolent
Jun 8, 2024
I used to get really bad sleep paralysis but the only thing that helped was having it happen so much that my mind started running out of scary things to hallucinate and imagine trying to kill me. Without having to try at all, my sleep paralysis visions started to get more mundane like I began to imagine less terrifying things like mild earthquakes shaking my room or even completely non threatening things like my mom entering my room just to check on me. Nowadays when I do have sleep paralysis I'm lucky that it's rarely as frightening as it used to be for me.
Was it like a gradual thing? Or did you start thinking positively or sum im trying to get mine to not be so stupidly terrifying xD
It's strange that you didn't find any information about it, because I usually feel that someone/something is touching me.
Sometimes it's incredibly intense.

During sleep paralysis, I try to move my toes to make it go away faster.
I don't know if it works, but I don't have much to do when I'm paralyzed, so it doesn't hurt to try.

There are different types of entertainment, some people like to be tortured by dream demons ;).
I consider these "demons" my friends because I meet them often ;).
I never do. Only thing they talk of is just not being able to move or talk, a few visions that aren't even that scary to me so I would get even more terrified psh. Ive seen moving fingers or toes were a way to get out but I've never had that work for me ;-;; the "demons" for me are scary since I cant see their faces but as They're in human form im good lmao who even likes to be tortured by demons 😭
I've had it on/off since I was 6 years old. Worse it gets is when I can't move, see, or breathe. All I can hear is 'water in my ears' or 'blood running through my veins' something along those lines. I panic because I can't breathe so I have to concentrate to move a finger to break out of it for a split second, if I don't sit up in time the cycle continues. Sometimes it feels like hours. I've only hallucinated a few times when I was younger.
I've never had that work for me though alot of sites say those work. I could move my arms and legs often too its insane. I just try to life my head which feels straining as fuck and heavy so I get headaches when I do get out of em. They do feel like literal hours its crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Agon321
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Was it like a gradual thing? Or did you start thinking positively or sum im trying to get mine to not be so stupidly terrifying xD
It was a gradual thing. I had no control over it sadly.