PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
I can't stop sleeping. It's the only way I can keep myself from CTB. I'm not ready to go yet but at this point, my biggest danger is myself. I wake up, cry, and sleep on repeat. I haven't even eaten in a while. I hate crying and I feel so pathetic when I do but I don't know what else to do. Cut out all of my friends so now I don't have anyone forcing themselves into my life and giving me an excuse to be social. I haven't even seen another actual person for weeks. I've been so anxious and I feel so helpless. The anxiety has made my tremors so bad that I could barely hold anything in my hand let alone try to do anything with them. I was left immobile and barely capable of taking care of myself. It's so hard to explain how debilitating this is to someone who doesn't live with it. It's even worse when it's my fault I'm like this.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you have to endure, it certainly can be torture feeling trapped in this world, but anyway best wishes. There really is no real relief from suffering to be found here.

Reactions: Huntfish34
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I can't stop sleeping. It's the only way I can keep myself from CTB. I'm not ready to go yet but at this point, my biggest danger is myself. I wake up, cry, and sleep on repeat. I haven't even eaten in a while. I hate crying and I feel so pathetic when I do but I don't know what else to do. Cut out all of my friends so now I don't have anyone forcing themselves into my life and giving me an excuse to be social. I haven't even seen another actual person for weeks. I've been so anxious and I feel so helpless. The anxiety has made my tremors so bad that I could barely hold anything in my hand let alone try to do anything with them. I was left immobile and barely capable of taking care of myself. It's so hard to explain how debilitating this is to someone who doesn't live with it. It's even worse when it's my fault I'm like this.
I do both also, weep and sleep