• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Empty RN

Empty RN

Student
Oct 25, 2018
are there any other examples of CTB with N on SS?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Deafsn0w
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Not sure, curious how people found out lmk was a scam?

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
are there any other examples of CTB with N on SS?
Yes, but only with orders from A. There was another vendor in the PPH for a while who had a lot of "success stories" too. Basically only buy from PPH approved vendors!

Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
S_girl seems to have dissapeared since she recieved hers, so who knows what happened there.

There is a possible one over the weekend, so perhaps wait for that one??

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Hello Everyone. I just want to remind everyone of our rules.

Requests / Selling:
Do not buy, sell, nor ask for products nor money.

If someone messages or posts offers about selling N to you or another user, please report that user or message a member of staff. There have been multiple incidents of scams involving N. Please be aware that you have no way to properly vet or verify a source, and that these rules are in place for your safety.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, Safi and 6 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
There is a possible one over the weekend, so perhaps wait for that one??

I doubt it'll be live-streamed tbh.

There's literally no way of knowing for certain who ctb and via what method, there could be many reasons for someone's departure from here; there is also, as we've seen, a pretty broad scope for bullshit.

Since I've been here there have only been two 'confirmed', as in from sources external to this site, and neither were with N.

Reactions: mattwitt, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Empty RN

Empty RN

Student
Oct 25, 2018
I've only ever seen one article in the news about it. I'm just curious of how many actually CTB this way and success rate

Reactions: mattwitt, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Empty RN

Empty RN

Student
Oct 25, 2018
Yes, but only with orders from A. There was another vendor in the PPH for a while who had a lot of "success stories" too. Basically only buy from PPH approved vendors!
Where would one find these success stories?

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Where would one find these success stories?
Ermmm most likely in forums most of us don't have access to, like EXIT forums and such. It's widely known that N works and the PPH is the only trusted information on where to get it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, Schopenhauer and 3 others
Empty RN

Empty RN

Student
Oct 25, 2018
Ermmm most likely in forums most of us don't have access to, like EXIT forums and such. It's widely known that N works and the PPH is the only trusted information on where to get it.
I already received my N from A right before he went to surgery but I'm just curious about success of who has gone through with it. I was disappointed finding out LMK wasn't legit. Do you know, are these other sources people who consumed both bottles?

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
I already received my N from A right before he went to surgery but I'm just curious about success of who has gone through with it. I was disappointed finding out LMK wasn't legit. Do you know, are these other sources people who consumed both bottles?

What country are you located? I'm in the US and want to know my chances of getting N. through custom when I order from A.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
What country are you located? I'm in the US and want to know my chances of getting N. through custom when I order from A.

It's subject to chance, you can never be certain. But apparently many US users got their N quickly, without hassle. I think Europeans have it worse in this regard.

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
I know of one off the top of my head, and suspect two more. People often get their N then leave the forums.

edit: If you mean they made a thread detailing their experiences, I don't know any.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Schopenhauer and Deafsn0w
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
edit: If you mean they made a thread detailing their experiences, I don't know any.

This would suggest that the failure rate is pretty low; I'd imagine "l took my N and vomited it straight up" would've made its way here otherwise.

Reactions: Made4TV, rabid_squirrel, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
This would suggest that the failure rate is pretty low; I'd imagine "l took my N and vomited it straight up" would've made its way here otherwise.
Yep, that's my inference too. It's been a while since the person I know left, plenty of time to allow for the hospital etc.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Schopenhauer and Deafsn0w
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Yep, that's my inference too. It's been a while since the person I know left, plenty of time to allow for the hospital etc.

I also was in regular touch with someone who had it who then, well, disappeared. I'm assuming this was due to the quick acting anaesthesia of the N and not the slow-release dulling effects caused by my personality, but one can't be certain.

I do hope this person is okay, either way.

Reactions: Made4TV, Fcancer, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
Woop woop, you have N! That's awesome.

I hope to have mine soon, but I wish ordering from A had worked out, I miss decent wifi, decent showers and being able to flush my god damn toilet paper.

Getting confirmed cases is hard, as people have said, you just say goodbye, take it, and we assume if they don't come back it was a success.

Reactions: rabid_squirrel, Lifeisatrap and Schopenhauer
Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Who is lmk? Do you guys mean lovemykids?! He wasn't legit?!

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Who is lmk? Do you guys mean lovemykids?! He wasn't legit?!

Yeah, it's lovemykids. That guy was scum, preying on the vulnerable. @Chinaski figured it out and exposed the scam:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...urns-out-to-be-a-scam.7242/page-2#post-127347

Reactions: Fallen bad23
Broken Blue

Broken Blue

Oct 14, 2018
I mentioned this on another thread but I wonder if anyone who also has access to the exit forums is able to cite any stories of successes there? Particularly if they also obtained from A. It would be really helpful to hear of them or any further info surrounding taking N