coma-baby

coma-baby

Misanthropic Drunken Loner
Aug 21, 2019
Anyone else do something that they think is silly and then realize that you're only doing it because you're mentally ill.

Earlier today as I was getting out of the shower, I spent probably around twenty minutes looking in the mirror and trying to make the most genuine-looking distressed facial expressions I could manage. I even started mouthing pleas for help. And then I would smooth out my face into a neutral expression. Then crumple it back up into the most pained expression I could manage again. Like I was trying to test out looks for working in an extreme haunted house or something. I was silently screaming in the mirror, "PLEASE HELP ME.... SOMEBODY HELP ME! WON'T ANY BODY HELP ME?" I nearly turned red in the face. I was good and amused the entire time until I realized how fucked up this would look if someone walked in to see my little performance.

So in short, does anyone else do vaguely fucked up shit for entertainment?

• Love
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My boyfriend was once told by a psychologist to make angry faces at himself in the mirror as an exercise to help with stress and anger issues. I found him once doing it while singing an advertising jingle to himself: Merci for being here for me! Merci for being you!

Ahem, I mean: What you were going sounds like a good facial exercise. Thanks for the tip! x

Reactions: coma-baby
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Weeping and making loud screaming/moaning sounds on the long commute home from uni? And pulling yourself back together whenever you meet a car on the road so they don't see, then resuming after they pass?

Reactions: coma-baby
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I'm no I've never done that but I'm not mentally ill so I can't say much.