Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i told my nonbiobigbro that if im still around when they update it im going to sign up. i think theyre still going over it so eligibility isnt 100% yet, but from what i have read and from what i know about myself, i cant see me being denied. idk how im going to tell anyone else. i also dont know what im going to do in the meantime. try to kms anyway, just chill or give recovery one last try these few months (well 10 months. looking at that number makes me feel like kms).
it could be a bday present to myself....i read something about a 3 month "checkup" period, basically make sure everything is cool. if i sign up when it comes out (march) then 3 months later is june.
this decision has certainly been on my mind for several years, and has been weighing heavier on my mind recently

• Love
Reactions: whatstheporpoise15, Girl-shaped Wound, classicfukup and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that if I had that option I would be relieved. I wish you the best in whatever you decide.

classicfukup

classicfukup

Aug 23, 2022
I would like MAiD as well but I don't think it will be implemented in my country for people like me until March next year. Don't think I have that kind of time.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i told my ex and now hes not talking to me. i dont think its in a bad way, just a processing way....