• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rosslynn24

Rosslynn24

Jul 30, 2022
So I have been with my partner for 7 years now, during that time I have tryed and failed at ctb. I am still wanting my peace, but and terrified my partner will follow in my footsteps because she has become so dependent. She couldn't even handle me being in the phych ward for 2 months. She shredded her arms and legs and abused benzos out the ass. I feel like I am getting closer to start prepping, but can't get.over this fear....

Hiraeth Grimoire

Hiraeth Grimoire

Longing to answer the call of the Void
May 21, 2022
Wow, I can only imagine how terrible that must be. I am unsure what I would do if I were in your spot thinking about it. I hope that somehow it resolves peacefully for you.

• Love
Reactions: Foresight and Rosslynn24
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
A pact crossed my mind, idk

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That does sound like such a difficult situation to be in and I cannot imagine how hard it must be. It's sad how so much suffering exists. I hope that in whatever happens you find relief from what you are going through as none of us should ever have to experience pain.

• Love
Reactions: Rosslynn24
AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
It sounds like she formed a pretty intense codependency with you. What you do is still up to you, it is your life. But I think you should think about what she wants, and ask her this. I mean in terms of what she wants for herself. As mentioned maybe you form a pact, but then I worry that she might not be suicidal but only be pressured cause of you. It might help to get her psych help before you ctb.

Reactions: Rosslynn24
Rosslynn24

Rosslynn24

Jul 30, 2022
It sounds like she formed a pretty intense codependency with you. What you do is still up to you, it is your life. But I think you should think about what she wants, and ask her this. I mean in terms of what she wants for herself. As mentioned maybe you form a pact, but then I worry that she might not be suicidal but only be pressured cause of you. It might help to get her psych help before you ctb.
She is currently in therapy. She tells me she wants to grow old with me I've tryed to tell her I'm not going to be there and she doesn't get it, always thinks I'm going to break up with her... Idk, maybe tip her therapist some? ( About her co-dependency)

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Isn't that how it has always been in normal (I hate using that word, but can't think of another right now) relationships? That each partner forms a reliance on the other? They become "as one"? Isn't that the reason that when an older spouse dies (of natural causes for this example), that the other spouse usually follows shortly thereafter (also of natural causes)? I don't think there is much that can be done about that myself.

Reactions: Foresight
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
maybe tip her therapist some?
Tipping off about the codependency is fine as long as your partner knows you've been in contact with her therapist. If you go this route, make sure nothing illudes to your CTB plans otherwise that can open a whole bunch of problems for you.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I just told my partner straight up. I would rather tell him and deal with the emotional consequences then to lie and throw his whole life off balance with my unexpected death. He's not the type to try to take away my personal rights and have me locked up though. If you're with a partner who might do that then it would be different.

Reactions: AloneInCollege and Jrmull1993
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@Foresight

If you don't mind me asking, was it nerve-wracking to tell your partner about your plans?

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
@Foresight

If you don't mind me asking, was it nerve-wracking to tell your partner about your plans?
It was an absolute nightmare. We're pretty "co-dependent" and we live for our life together. Now we're much more raw and honest about our mental stability and my recovery or downfall. I just prefer it that way so he knows how real it can get inside my head. I don't ever want him to find me dead out of nowhere. I could imagine if it was the other way around.

Reactions: AloneInCollege and Jrmull1993
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@Foresight

Thanks for sharing that. My best friend knows I actively think about suicide but I know I downplay it to him. I've been working to "test the waters" but don't think I'm there mentally to outright say that I will eventually die by premeditated means.

• Hugs
Reactions: AloneInCollege and Foresight