• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
I don't have any business with them at all. I wish there was a way to convey that I'm sort of neutral and don't hate anyone but also don't feel like i want to say anything to anyone. It seems like it's a weird human nature to take it personally or suggest things. And there is no way out of it, cause the attitude towards you risks to change drastically. And complying to it all feels hypocritical

Edit: and the thing is some of them are surely aware of it but won't stop it either cause they probably think it will offend me whereas actually I would be glad if it was gone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Forever Sleep, eatantz and 8 others
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
same i hate running into people i know and having to say hi and lying about how i'm doing just fine when im really not.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Metalhead, RW__Asher23 and 3 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Same. I wish being antisocial wasn't interpreted as hating people or being a bad person. I wish for the best for most people, I'm just not comfortable talking to them

Reactions: thebelljarrr, eatantz, qw3rty259 and 2 others
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I cant stand it either. The last thing I want is for some person who doesn't even know me to try to engage me about some meaningless bullshit. The acquaintances or someone from the past who was just a mere acquaintance then but wants to talk about nothing and act like we were big friends to really just gossip behind your back and snoop around by asking a bunch of stupid personal questions. That's really all it is busy bodies and Karen's everywhere. It will vary depending on your environment and where you have to go if anywhere. Unless it's someone who you really want to engage with then just say hi and keep it moving. Minimal.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, DeIetedUser4739, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
landslide2

landslide2

May 6, 2024
I know the feeling very well, many of us do. But you can learn to minimize this by working on your interaction, your body language, keeping it short, stuff like that. You don't owe anyone, but it helps to keep it courteous. Some may feel similar towards you even though they appear more cheerful, you just never really know.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
Yeah it's all absurd

Reactions: thebelljarrr, eatantz and Hollowman
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
keeping it short
Well, I mean just those little hello/hi greetings. Maybe it sounds extreme, idk. I have to say "hello" to my older neighbours solely because it's the way it is where I live. But if you think about it, i just have to conform to these rules or otherwise they would think I'm even weirder than I'm to them rn. It's just gets a little bit ridiculous when it's the only thing you say to those people in a long period of time. Why would you even bother to say something at all? I'm glad that I don't see them too often.

Reactions: Passersby and eatantz
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Me being social:

687pkw

Reactions: Passersby
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Then just stop. Who cares what they think? Let them think you're rude. Does it really matter?

Reactions: thebelljarrr and eatantz
lamargue

lamargue

pugilist
Jun 5, 2024
it's annoying because it feels so forced. at my previous job, the workers in the halls (who i had never once interacted with in the past) would pass me by and utter their quiet hellos under their breath, barely audible. it's like they are automata or something.

qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
Then just stop. Who cares what they think? Let them think you're rude. Does it really matter?
It's complicated. The thing is you might need their help during certain situations and i guess that some of them wouldn't want to, because "i didn't even say hi" to them prior to emergency or stopped doing it. In short, the whole perception of communication has to change a little bit and i doubt it will. Also, I think it's easier to stop doing it when you've moved to a new residence but when you're living in one place and possibly form the young age it's near to impossible to stop conforming to those rules

Reactions: eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I just nod at people and walk really fast

Reactions: thebelljarrr