Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Just sick of my existence. Pathetic dung heap event that pulled me out of eternal void and assigned a consciousness to me. I am deeply disappointed in the day that particular sperm fertilized that particular egg that conceived me.

Life had a chance to avoid more suffering in the world by NOT creating me. And people say there is so much suffering in the world. Well yes, if you create creatures like me of course there will be suffering and pain. Just to clarify, I have never and never will hurt any innocent person mentally or physically. My contribution to the pain and suffering of this world is simply by existing.

Life is pathetic for me. Nature really kicked a pathetic own goal by giving life to me.

Oh well, mistakes are part of Nature. So now, in the interest of the world at large I wish to commit CTB. Surely, Nature can ensure survival of the fittest and let me CTB quickly ? It's a win-win.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mila, littlevanillaballoon and Soulless Angel
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I wish I could give you wise words of wisdom, tell you that your existence is not futile, but sadly, I am in a similar mindset, my existence I would rather wasn't.

Living is a gift that ends with nothing, it is what we make it, but what if no matter what we do, it still results in pain and suffering? this is when an opt out button would be perfect

Reactions: Mila