• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sewagequeen

sewagequeen

Queen
Feb 14, 2023
I honestly am very confused with my situation. I'm not too scared of pain or choice of method ( My personal plans for CTB ) but my SI keeps holding me back from doing anything substantial towards those plans.

Has anyone found anything that could help ?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course the survival instinct can be very annoying, it's like the survival instinct exists just to prolong our torment and keep us trapped here in this hellish world. I just think that with questions like this unfortunately there is no easy answer. I believe that it's a personal thing overcoming the SI, like only you know when it's the right time to leave and I believe that it's a feeling that one has.

The way that I see it, once someone has a suicide method that they believe will succeed all that they can do is wait for when the time feels right. But anyway your frustrations really are understandable, none of us should have to feel so trapped in this world, suicide certainly shouldn't be this difficult for us.

• Love
Reactions: sewagequeen
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Maybe do dry runs of your method? After all when you're dead you won't have to deal with fear ever again. If it's fear that is posing a an obstacle. SI can entail many things.

Reactions: sewagequeen