tewakis

tewakis

Jan 22, 2024
I'm going to keep this relatively short. Frontline, It is very difficult to fetch a way to efficiently CTB that prevents your SI from ruining the whole process.
I feel like the only way to diminish this possibility of anxious anticipation is to either use benzodiazepines, other types of medications, use a quicker method (such as guns, or jumping), or having a genuine motive that will push your adrenaline to the limit.
I have asked on so many forums on limiting the effects of SI, but i think it would be best for me to ask: Is there anything that has truly pushed you off the edge enough to be able to ignore that instinct? For those who have attempted, why did you do it, what pushed you past that fear of death, or survival instinct?
I, unfortunately have not reached this abyss yet of exploring ways that are least scary, or try to find a method that will work best for me, which was always partial suspension. The thought of tying a noose around my neck is quite unpleasant, and i don't wish to do it, because it might fail. I might be stuck hanging from
a noose for minutes, while my
body starts to posture, and my blood vessels start to pop and leak.
If anyone in the south of USA would like to CTB with me, I'd be very appreciative of it. I am just unaware of where to start.