MIAmartian

MIAmartian

Dec 26, 2020
Nothing ever goes right, I don't know why I thought this would. I ordered my N from D and was hoping for a smooth delivery but ofc that along with everything else in my life went wrong and now it's stuck in customs. I want to order another package from D to to try again with hopes of a smooth and fast delivery but i know how things usually go for me and don't want to keep spending all that money for it to keep happening. I just want this one thing in my life to not fuck up so I can get it over with and I can't even have that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Huntfish34, SpaceCadet and 2 others
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
I know it's hard, but don't panic.

Where are you located? Many folks in the EU have had to pay customs duty on their package, but they do receive it.

D is a professional and very good at what he does. Don't give up yet - and don't order again. The second box will simply follow the same route.

• Love
Reactions: SpaceCadet and Dead Meat
MIAmartian

MIAmartian

Dec 26, 2020
I know it's hard, but don't panic.

Where are you located? Many folks in the EU have had to pay customs duty on their package, but they do receive it.

D is a professional and very good at what he does. Don't give up yet - and don't order again. The second box will simply follow the same route.
I'm in the US, Things are getting worse with time and I'm not prepared to wait a few weeks just to find out it's been siezed by customs, I'll try to be a bit more patient I guess. Thanks btw

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Huntfish34 and SpaceCadet
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this, I can imagine that must be very stressful. When things keep on going wrong it can be awful. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: MIAmartian