• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
Shouldn't some chemistry website or big business sell SN? I would personally much rather go through that than try to contact an individual just because I'd have trust troubles. Am I being paranoid? Would I even be able to get it from 'out in the open'?

• Hugs
Reactions: Action, Praestat_Mori and ipmanwc0
D

Deleted member 65988

Is there no chemical suppliers where you are?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
it seems reasonable to me that they don't sell to individuals because a good deal if not most chemicals are pretty toxic to humans

Reactions: Meditation guide
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
Searching the term with "reagent" made a lot more results come up.

Reactions: letmegetout
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Shouldn't some chemistry website or big business sell SN? I would personally much rather go through that than try to contact an individual just because I'd have trust troubles. Am I being paranoid? Would I even be able to get it from 'out in the open'?
In the UK main suppliers will only sell to registered business or Labs and deliver to business or works addresses or Labs. Usually in reasonably large quantities (large in terms of what us private users require for our purpose).
I guess obtaining SN legitimately will vary according to your country of residence.
Sorry if that's unhelpful, best wishes in finding a genuine source.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
Submit a request under the pretense of a made up company. I will give updates on if this works. Probably will not, but it seems they haven't charged my card until the transaction is approved.

Reactions: ThisIsLife and Deleted member 65988
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Submit a request under the pretense of a made up company. I will give updates on if this works. Probably will not, but it seems they haven't charged my card until the transaction is approved.
They have a simple way to check if your address is a real company, they simply use google. It's a bit complicated now to try to get SN under any type of circumstances unless you have a legitimate requirement as a company. I think they probably do check.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I got mine from a chemical supplier in the US that sent to residential addresses. I forgot the name of it now though. I bet it's been taken down already anyway

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
They have a simple way to check if your address is a real company, they simply use google. It's a bit complicated now to try to get SN under any type of circumstances unless you have a legitimate requirement as a company. I think they probably do check.
I said that I was a chemestry YouTuber, since I knew they'd see the address is just an apartment building.

If this doesn't work, I will make a new account using my dad's business. He owns a lawn care company with a real business location. I'm sure lawn care companies need some chemicals, making the account creation seem totally normal. But I'm not sure if it would then raise a red flag to have that company order sodium nitrite, which probably isn't used in lawn care. I would also need to make up a good lie to my dad and explain why he absolutely cannot open the package, without him becoming suspicious.

easyescape

easyescape

doomscroll 'til i die!
Oct 10, 2023
I said that I was a chemestry YouTuber, since I knew they'd see the address is just an apartment building.

If this doesn't work, I will make a new account using my dad's business. He owns a lawn care company with a real business location. I'm sure lawn care companies need some chemicals, making the account creation seem totally normal. But I'm not sure if it would then raise a red flag to have that company order sodium nitrite, which probably isn't used in lawn care. I would also need to make up a good lie to my dad and explain why he absolutely cannot open the package, without him becoming suspicious.
nilered moment?

pm if you would like to talk abt my source

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
nilered moment?
I love his videos. I was actually thinking of synthesizing SN from sodium nitrate and calcium sulfate. Both those ingredients are safe to eat, so the impurities 'shouldn't' (I don't know how SN works in the body, just my common sense says so) hurt the process more than eating salt would. It would be harder to measure how much SN I'm taking with the impurities, but less than the recommended 25g can be lethal either way. It seems like the only equipment you need is a way to heat it for the process of combining the ingredients and crystallizing the final product, and a filtration system for removing the insoluble ingredients from the very soluble SN.

I love his videos. I was actually thinking of synthesizing SN from sodium nitrate and calcium sulfate. Both those ingredients are safe to eat, so the impurities 'shouldn't' (I don't know how SN works in the body, just my common sense says so) hurt the process more than eating salt would. It would be harder to measure how much SN I'm taking with the impurities, but less than the recommended 25g can be lethal either way. It seems like the only equipment you need is a way to heat it for the process of combining the ingredients and crystallizing the final product, and a filtration system for removing the insoluble ingredients from the very soluble SN.
Of course I could be wrong, please let me know if so. I skipped class every chem period because the person I was sat next to was intolerable—so I'm dumb.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and vampire2002
easyescape

easyescape

doomscroll 'til i die!
Oct 10, 2023

Of course I could be wrong, please let me know if so. I skipped class every chem period because the person I was sat next to was intolerable—so I'm dumb.

i'm in the same boat as you; i'm no chemist, but i think your reservations are correct. i'd make sure that my reaction would produce a decent amount more than the lethal dose at the very least so i wouldn't have to worry about underdosing. also sucks about the annoying classmate ;( not your fault they were being a dick. nile's wacky side is hilarious (the new nileblue vid where he made gold grills)

NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
I hope it works for you love 🤞🏾💙

• Love
Reactions: puella
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I did it; I got a reputable chemistry company to sell me SN.

It was expensive, I had to buy 250g ($36) and pay hazmat packing ($32) and shipping ($38). Ironically, I had to ship it from the state I'm currently living in to a business address in my home state. I will be able to get it when I visit for Christmas.

I feel horrible about how I got it. I knew I was doing something bad even before I ordered it, but I guess part of me has decided it's okay to do bad things to get out of being trapped in this life.

I lied to my father (owner of the business location) about what the shipment was for. I made fake business emails and signed letters without his knowledge.

What if when I CTB, he connects the dots of me ordering an "inorganic salt for a chemistry project" and dying from Sodium Nitrite? I've never had a very strong relationship with my dad because of past trauma. But I do appreciate that he helps me when I need it, and he does love me. He doesn't deserve to think he was involved in my death.

And yet, I still want to use this to die. The idea of being trapped in this life is worse to me than hurting people who care about me. I'm a selfish and weak person.

I will be looking to get the other drugs needed for the process. My current idea is to keep on the theme of lying to reputable sources and get the drugs prescribed to me by a doctor.

• Hugs
Reactions: movinout17
E

Eumetazoa

Oct 19, 2023
In my country, there are many such chem websites, but most sell only to businesses. I have found one that sells it to anyone with disclaimer that their site should be used only by professionals. It's around 12 USD for 250g, but I am just too paranoid about them asking questions or authorities showing up. I thought about ordering other reagent and, if needed, lying that I'm a student writing about water treatment (SN can be used for that).
Also, there are tons of companies that sell "technical" SN in my country. It's still more than 99% pure, but comes in at least 25kg bags that cost about 70 usd. Also most sell to businesses, but I found one company that has few bags in stock on a marketplace similar to Amazon.

As someone close to chemistry (not a chemist tho, but was going to be one before some stuff happening) and done many experimets, the synthesis from the video is easily done, but I'm not sure about quality of SN, although it should be pure enough theoretically.

udusa

udusa

Will ctb before december
Jun 1, 2023
In my country, there are many such chem websites, but most sell only to businesses. I have found one that sells it to anyone with disclaimer that their site should be used only by professionals. It's around 12 USD for 250g, but I am just too paranoid about them asking questions or authorities showing up. I thought about ordering other reagent and, if needed, lying that I'm a student writing about water treatment (SN can be used for that).
Also, there are tons of companies that sell "technical" SN in my country. It's still more than 99% pure, but comes in at least 25kg bags that cost about 70 usd. Also most sell to businesses, but I found one company that has few bags in stock on a marketplace similar to Amazon.

As someone close to chemistry (not a chemist tho, but was going to be one before some stuff happening) and done many experimets, the synthesis from the video is easily done, but I'm not sure about quality of SN, although it should be pure enough theoretically.
In which country do you live?