• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ming

ming

Depressed Whale
Sep 15, 2020
Hi guys,

So last night I posted a thread about planning on killing myself today. I was very sure of it. I ditched my job and ran away from home to a hotel. I'm pretty sick of working office jobs, and it's part of the reason why I don't wanna live anymore. However, they pay the best. This morning I got a call from a job that I applied to some time ago. It's not the best pay and it's only part-time but it's a job that would actually make me feel like a useful person helping others. Yet, I already decided to end my life today. Now I'm conflicted on whether or not I should try to live longer or just finish the deed. I suppose it could be because I'm a coward looking for excuses, but I don't want to be afraid anymore. I'm pathetic.
Well now I just got another offer email from a different job, why the heck are they popping up now? :hmph:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, BitterlyAlive, Stick and 9 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I really think you should give yourself another chance. Maybe this new job will be the thing you need to be able to recover rather than CTB. I wish the best for you whatever you decide, but there is nothing wrong with waiting because the bus will always be there for you if you need it. :hug:

Reactions: dec132013, Wolfjob_dayjob, Stick and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Grats on the job. It seems like it could help to give the new job a chance. Disruption of suicide plans is ok. There's no obligation to ctb, and the option Is there later if you decide you need it. It's always nice when life throws us a bone.

Reactions: Stick, demuic, ming and 3 others
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Hey man, you are in the right place.
Something is keeping you for doing it.
It's fine.
You can end it anyday.
But seems that you wanna try those jobs.
Give them a try. See how it feels.

• Love
Reactions: mellow, Wolfjob_dayjob, darkghost and 6 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Yes. If you think you can give yourself another chance, and you feel like it, absolutely do it.

Reactions: Stick and ming
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Take the opportunity for change and grab those jobs! They'll make you feel better. See, you're not a total loser like me, they want you to work with them. If I applied, I'd see their middle finger pointing at me after 2 min. Poor qualifications
Give yourself a chance, you're better than someone like me, hugs to you

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, darkghost, Stick and 2 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
If you have the mental robustness and determination to atleast try the new job and see if it works for you, go for it.

But be very sure when you accept a new position that you are not internally still thinking of CTB when you go for it.

Only accept it if you can keep your mental troubles in check and not let it affect your performance or else the whole thing will make you feel worse.

Reactions: Stick, ming and Lost in a Dream
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I agree with everyone here. If you can give yourself another chance grab those jobs. I hope they bring you happiness and a much better future. Congratulations on the job offers

Reactions: Stick, ming, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
You've been given this opportunity for a reason, grab it my friend. I personally think before committing suicide, everyone should try breaking away from their old life and creating a new one. That's the only way to know whether life in general really isn't for you, or if it's just the life you're currently living that's making you feel that way.
You have the opportunity to be happy, why not try. I did the same, stayed off this website for a year and gave life another shot. Sadly for me it didn't work out, but I pray it does for you. Good luck :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Stick, demuic, ming and 2 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
If you have to ask the question then i would say yes.

Reactions: ming and Lupgevif
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Hi guys,

I'm pretty sick of working office jobs, and it's part of the reason why I don't wanna live anymore. This morning I got a call from a job that I applied to some time ago. It's not the best pay and it's only part-time but it's a job that would actually make me feel like a useful person helping others. Now I'm conflicted on whether or not I should try to live longer or just finish the deed.

If this is a big part of your reason, then my opinion would be to continue on.

If you find something good and a desire in being able to help others, grab that bull by his horns!

Reactions: lobster salad, Stick and ming
ming

ming

Depressed Whale
Sep 15, 2020
Thank you everyone for the feedback. I decided to listen to you all and give it a try. Tommorow is my interview for this new place, wish me luck!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Stick, Valon and 4 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Thank you everyone for the feedback. I decided to listen to you all and give it a try. Tommorow is my interview for this new place, wish me luck!

Good luck with your interview. I hope it is a dream job and will give you much needed happiness.

Reactions: ming and Stick
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Hi guys,

So last night I posted a thread about planning on killing myself today. I was very sure of it. I ditched my job and ran away from home to a hotel. I'm pretty sick of working office jobs, and it's part of the reason why I don't wanna live anymore. However, they pay the best. This morning I got a call from a job that I applied to some time ago. It's not the best pay and it's only part-time but it's a job that would actually make me feel like a useful person helping others. Yet, I already decided to end my life today. Now I'm conflicted on whether or not I should try to live longer or just finish the deed. I suppose it could be because I'm a coward looking for excuses, but I don't want to be afraid anymore. I'm pathetic.
Well now I just got another offer email from a different job, why the heck are they popping up now? :hmph:
I feel like if you are asking this question the answer is yes. Pushing yourself to try something new doesn't make you a coward. I think its beautiful you have something to look forward to!

Reactions: Sinkinshyp, ming and Stick
Valon

Valon

Sep 14, 2020
Good luck. Of course, you'll always have ctb to fall back on if things don't go your way. But I mean, you're already here and you've already suffered. Why not stay just a little longer to see if there's something worth experiencing? Hope things get better for you.

Reactions: ming and Stick
darkghost

darkghost

"Mother, i tried, please believe me"
Jan 21, 2019
Good luck with your interview

Reactions: ming
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020

Good luck! I hope it goes well! :hug:

Reactions: ming
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
It sounds like the job may be fulfilling and help bring purpose/meaning. Why not stick around and see what it has to offer? And for what it's worth, you don't seem pathetic at all to me. Suicide is a big decision. It's difficult to follow through on it.

Reactions: ming and dec132013
dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
Its not like you HAVE to die in x amount of time or you'll be stuck in your body forever, might as well stick around a bit longer if you have even the smallest bit of doubt

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: ming and BitterlyAlive