silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
I've been in a LDR for about 5 years. Our bond is very strong, he knows about virtually all of my struggles and has accepted them, but doesn't know about my presence on this website nor of my plans to CTB.
How does one even go about this? These two threads have given me some insight (1/2) but I'm still feeling clueless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, SolaceNight and F&Inside
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello.
If it's true love, I wouldn't hide anything. That's what it's about.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and peace_van
SolaceNight

SolaceNight

Sep 17, 2023
Yes but in a natural way, try to soft it so it does not come as shocking or misleading (somehting like, if you say "i want to CTB" as raw as this, it can be understood as "she/he" will soon be gone" and can be terrible for both as he can feel powerless). Slowly bring up the feelings that are leading to this. Almost as a suicide note in reverse-ish

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and peace_van
silentcicada

silentcicada

Aug 2, 2023
Hello.
If it's true love, I wouldn't hide anything. That's what it's about.
I don't want to cause any unnecessary heartache. It feels like if I tell him then go through with it he might blame himself since he would've known beforehand.

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside and strawb12
Dr. Henjin

Dr. Henjin

Sep 23, 2023
I'm going to go against the grain here and say HELL NO. I just made that mistake a few days ago. They probably won't react well, especially if your serious about CTB. It can fuck up your plans bad.

• Aww..
Reactions: strawb12 and silentcicada
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
You shouldn´t hide your plans but let him know in a way that it isn´t too straight forward and that can cause him to overreact, try to explain as best as you can how you feel and why you want to CTB, hopefully he will understand
Hope this can help, wish you luck

• Hugs
Reactions: silentcicada
silentcicada

silentcicada

Aug 2, 2023
I'm going to go against the grain here and say HELL NO. I just made that mistake a few days ago. They probably won't react well, especially if your serious about CTB. It can fuck up your plans bad.
I'm sorry that happened to you. :(
You shouldn´t hide your plans but let him know in a way that it isn´t too straight forward and that can cause him to overreact, try to explain as best as you can how you feel and why you want to CTB, hopefully he will understand
Hope this can help, wish you luck
I'll consider this once I have a set CTB plan.

Reactions: Kempel556
redacteduser1

redacteduser1

Oct 9, 2023
If you love him and trust him, maybe open up, at least as much as you feel comfortable. He can provide you some support, comfort, and even relief just by being there for you and listening, and this could make you feel better.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and silentcicada