• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
title.
i have suffered from this annoying thought for a long while since abt four to five years ago. but i have never told my family about it, neither have i showed it before them.
im not sure if i should do so. what if i ever tell them? maybe they will be surprised and think that i am kidding? or they will say that they are much more depressed and stressed out every day than me and that i have no qualification to complain?
i fear their reactions so badly what should i do then? needing help.
thank you so much in advance, hugz

Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
I guess it depends what the desired end result is. It's possible they would ask you to be put through treatment of some kind (hospitalization, therapy, support groups, etc) - Is this a desire that you have? Like, are you seeking help of some kind? Maybe emotional support? Or are you wanting to tell them so they're not surprised for when you CTB?

• Informative
Reactions: π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„
P

purplehearted

SN re ordered! πŸ₯²
Nov 21, 2022
if they're not toxic then yes. they may try to help you and get you the treatment you need

• Informative
Reactions: π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„ and Looking

Jan 6, 2023
I guess it depends what the desired end result is. It's possible they would ask you to be put through treatment of some kind (hospitalization, therapy, support groups, etc) - Is this a desire that you have? Like, are you seeking help of some kind? Maybe emotional support? Or are you wanting to tell them so they're not surprised for when you CTB?
if they're not toxic then yes. they may try to help you and get you the treatment you need
i dont live in the USA, btw
actually i have once had some "treatments", mom took me to a "doctor" after she found that i was sleepy all day long the year before last. he just asked me "are you feeling sad? do you have trouble getting along with your mom?" i shook my head, and there was nothing else happening, we paid 800 yuan then went home.
its just a waste of money to ask my family to take me to get treatments, i guess.
thank you both for your answers anyway, and are there any other ways i could try?

Last edited:
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
i dont live in the USA, btw
actually i have once had some "treatments", mom took me to a "doctor" the year before last. he just asked me "are you feeling sad? do you have trouble getting along with your mom?" i shook my head, and there was nothing else happening, we paid 800 yuan then went home.
its just a waste of money to ask my family to take me to get treatments, i guess.
thank you both for your answers anyway, and are there any other ways i could try?

It really depends on why you want to do it. If it's not for medical treatment, is it so they understand your struggles better? Are you wanting to emotionally connect with your family?

I guess I would just find a time period that's mostly open - so maybe during a week that isn't stressful for them. (As in no big events or changes are happening during that week.)
Ask if they'd be willing to sit down with you - maybe in the common area or perhaps at a dining table.
And then explain that it's a serious topic you'd like to talk about. Ask them if they're up for the conversation or if they have free time. If they say yes and sit down with you, just explain how you're feeling. Explain WHY you're telling them and what you hope the result is.

Reactions: foreversad16, Forever Sleep and Kurushii
D

don't want it

Dec 14, 2022
Your famy has eyes to see if you don't meet him alot , I can told to talk to him

Jan 6, 2023
It really depends on why you want to do it. If it's not for medical treatment, is it so they understand your struggles better? Are you wanting to emotionally connect with your family?

I guess I would just find a time period that's mostly open - so maybe during a week that isn't stressful for them. (As in no big events or changes are happening during that week.)
Ask if they'd be willing to sit down with you - maybe in the common area or perhaps at a dining table.
And then explain that it's a serious topic you'd like to talk about. Ask them if they're up for the conversation or if they have free time. If they say yes and sit down with you, just explain how you're feeling. Explain WHY you're telling them and what you hope the result is.
im clear now. talking is a good idea. thank you so much for your detailed advice. hugz

• Hugs
Reactions: spinningmyself, Forever Sleep, RW__Asher23 and 1 other person