• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
I have a week of school before autumn break, and I don't know if I should still go before the break (I'm planning on CTB by the end of the break). I already haven't gone to school for the past week and I'm pretty much failing all my courses in this period.
For some reason I can't figure this out at all. Should I just completely give up on everything (because I know it won't matter at all anymore since I'll be gone soon) or should I act normal? To be fair pretty much no-one notices that I haven't gone to school this past week, except my teachers. They won't tell my parents though because I'm 18 and responsible for my own doings.

athyy

athyy

Oct 6, 2023
in my opinion, i feel like you should do whatever makes you the happiest. do you enjoy going to school, do you maybe have friends you like seeing? it really depends.

Reactions: paska_paska and Ε. Η. R.
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
If you enjoy school then go. But if your positive you are going to ctb in a few weeks like without a doubt then do not go. Thats what i would personally do..why waste more time and suffer more than you need to. Try doing things you want to do before your date.

Reactions: paska_paska and Ε. Η. R.
paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
in my opinion, i feel like you should do whatever makes you the happiest. do you enjoy going to school, do you maybe have friends you like seeing? it really depends.
If you enjoy school then go. But if your positive you are going to ctb in a few weeks like without a doubt then do not go. Thats what i would personally do..why waste more time and suffer more than you need to. Try doing things you want to do before your date.
I don't enjoy school at all. I have no friends there or anyone to even sometimes talk to. I just feel bad for skipping on responsibilities, but then again I do agree on not wasting time on something I don't enjoy.

mirlnder

mirlnder

Oct 8, 2023
I don't think it is really necessary at this point, if your parents won't notice just don't go then, enjoy what it's left of your life by yourself and do whatever you want, it's your time fter all.

Last edited:
Reactions: paska_paska
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The decision is up 2 u. But why would you put efforts into sth when you r determined to CTB in a couple of weeks anyway?

I hope you find peace.

love2-1

love2-1

Born to Die
Oct 7, 2023
If it were me I would attend, if only to assert my ticket to CTB. I was a freshman at 23 and I had no friends either. I was/am an alcoholic and spent most of my time at the campus bar. In the moment though I enjoyed the material. It somehow made me feel like less of a burden.

You got nothing to lose, don't think of it as an attendance thing; think of it as an enlightened sense of observation. The time in-between CTB shouldn't make it more or less appealing.

It may be cliche but you never know. That is what I would do, especially to reaffirm my will to CTB. Best case I am right on target. Worst case life throws me a curve ball. Not here to sway you one way or the other. When I committed suicide it wasn't the planning that enabled me, it was the moment that defined it all. If you are all ready to go than what is the harm in showing up where there are no consequences and you just push forward after the fact? Again just my suggestion.

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
I personally wouldn't attend school if theres only one week left and I would ctb at the end of the break. You should do things you enjoy on your last days, not things you have to do. Like you said, in the end, it won't matter at all.