D

dogthebenzohunter

Jan 5, 2023
I can't sleep at all so wondering should I just start using meth to get me through the day. I've used it many times in the past and never found it that addictive. And I guess if I'm lucky I'll go crazy enough to stab myself to death.

I would use benzos but every time I get them I blackout and use them all up in 2 days.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
I've used it many times in the past and never found it that addictive.
Um, if you've used it a lot in the past and you want to do it again then just maybe you do find it addictive. You're probably familiar with the "Faces of Meth" project (web site) put up by the cops, and they've got one thing right: using a drug like meth isn't a recovery solution, it's more of a "get yourself in even deeper trouble" solution.

I was recently in an outpatient program and the first thing they did was get psychiatrists to prescribe meds to the people who couldn't sleep, in order to get them to sleep. That'd be a better way to go for a number of different reasons, especially because it won't get you arrested and it won't screw up your body the way meth use will. Good luck.

• Informative
Reactions: Hvergelmir and LifeQuitter
L

lacrimosa

Experienced
Jul 1, 2024
Simple answer - No. Meth will fuck your brain sideways until you are psychotic and it won't go away. You will be a homeless addict muttering to themselves on the street corner in not time flat, that's if the paranoia doesn't kill you first. Most meth isn't made properly (like in Breaking Bad) and is a plethora of dangerous chemicals. There aren't enough chemists that know what they're doing and the meth you most likely are getting is tainted or not 100% pure. This is not a good thing to be putting in your body in any logical sense.

How do I know all of this? I was in a rehab centre with a methamphetamine producer and they studied chemistry in university and actually knew what they're doing but the other 99% of 'cooks' out there don't know what they're doing.

• Informative
Reactions: consider
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Sounds pretty wild- heard that meth is made from all sorts of junk, like batteries, etc. I kinda get amphetamine in the sense if want to keep yourself mentally and physically active- like working on something. Some people say it's good but it could cause all sorts of troubles, depending on the user.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you can't sleep you should consider strong sedatives and medical help rather than using meth. Meth will fuck u up over time.

D

dogthebenzohunter

Jan 5, 2023
If you can't sleep you should consider strong sedatives and medical help rather than using meth. Meth will fuck u up over time.
There is literally no other drug they can prescribe me to sleep. They don't prescribe benzos in my country not even ambiem. Only antipsychotics and antidepressants. I don't even wanna talk to a doctor again.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There is literally no other drug they can prescribe me to sleep. They don't prescribe benzos in my country not even ambiem. Only antipsychotics and antidepressants. I don't even wanna talk to a doctor again.
Mhmm idk how a drug (even as prescription drug) that usually makes you awake can help you to fall asleep and get time to relax. What I know is that "Aderall" (I think it contains meth/amphetamines for ADHD patients) can help them. Idk what you can do. I'm sorry, but I would certainly not use meth from the black market. That will cause more harm than good imo.

Reactions: amnesia999