• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Is a suicide note worth it?I would like to mention my narcissistic and psychopathic "father" and the abuse as the reason for my suicide.He most likely won't go to jail despite all the domestic violence and harassment he inflicted on my mother.The laws are very lax where I live,unfortunately.No crime is taken seriously and the innocent are never delivered justice.My mom told me that he was cunning enough to paint me as mentally unstable to defend himself or burn the suicide note if he finds my body first.I have another safer area where I can ctb but it's very risky if I live since it would destroy my life,if I happen to live.The authorities will get there first.

If he goes to jail,then my soul will find peace and my family would be rid of him.But if doesn't,he would harm my mother and younger brother.

I am conflicted whether to write a note or not.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I would. Even though what happens after you die won't be relevant to you regardless.

Reactions: zanahori