• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
I feel conflicted about playing music. I love music but I'm scared of hearing it fade away as I lose consciousness.

Another thing - I wear glasses due to -5.00 vision. That's bordering on severe myopia. If I were to ctb by jumping, should I take off my glasses so I don't see the end? Still, watching the ground get clearer as I fall would be scary but I doubt I have enough time to register that, plus maybe my glasses will fly off my face anyway.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I feel conflicted about playing music. I love music but I'm scared of hearing it fade away as I lose consciousness.

Another thing - I wear glasses due to -5.00 vision. That's bordering on severe myopia. If I were to ctb by jumping, should I take off my glasses so I don't see the end? Still, watching the ground get clearer as I fall would be scary but I doubt I have enough time to register that, plus maybe my glasses will fly off my face anyway.
For jumping I don't think you have enough time to register the song fading away. You can listen to it until the moment you jump if it comfors you. It won't matter after you jump as you will only be in air for a couple of seconds. For the view if you think it will scare you more to look at it you can wear a blindfold.

Reactions: dysthymia and hikikomorizombie
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Can't advise personally I'd take them off. Yep, put on some music.

Reactions: dysthymia

6ft7

Jan 26, 2024
My cousin managed to CTB by 'jumping' but it looked like his body was full of sleeping tablets and stuff. A CCTV saw him sitting on the edge - back towards the drop so the assumption is he sat down and took a lot of sleeping pills and eventually fell asleep, which in turn meant he isn't able to stay sat down and fell backwards and CTB fully asleep. That's the assumption based on evidence anyway, report merely stated suicide. But it did make me think if that is a viable option. Sit on the edge of a roof, listen to some nice music, take sleeping pills and have a drink and when you fall asleep, CTB.

• Informative
Reactions: dysthymia, dsk, Silent Raindrops and 2 others
GroundControl

GroundControl

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Feb 3, 2024
Personally, I'm gonna listen to music and keep my glasses on. I'm not sure it really matters, just whatever makes you most comfortable. Music soothes me so I'm hoping it'll calm me enough to do it.

Reactions: dysthymia and rozeske
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
My cousin managed to CTB by 'jumping' but it looked like his body was full of sleeping tablets and stuff. A CCTV saw him sitting on the edge - back towards the drop so the assumption is he sat down and took a lot of sleeping pills and eventually fell asleep, which in turn meant he isn't able to stay sat down and fell backwards and CTB fully asleep. That's the assumption based on evidence anyway, report merely stated suicide. But it did make me think if that is a viable option. Sit on the edge of a roof, listen to some nice music, take sleeping pills and have a drink and when you fall asleep, CTB.
That seems almost like the perfect way to make ctb look like it was an accident. Wonder if it'll work with partial hanging?šŸ¤”