• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wqrm

Aug 11, 2023
I do plan to CTB at some point, and it'd be easier to go through with it if i went off them, especially since i get like super depressed if i don't take them for a few days. If it maters at all I take 100mg of zoloft/ sertraline daily

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't think it's anyone's place to tell you whether you should take your meds, or to not take your meds in the same way no one can/will tell you that you should kill yourself, or not. I think you need to honestly weigh everything in your life, whether you believe things are going OK for you, whether things could be better for you in the future, whether you're having your needs met, whether you are or could be happy, whether you're getting any joy out of living at all, whether there are things you might still want to do, even whether you're OK with your how your death might affect others. I'm not saying you should live for anyone, necessarily, the same way I'd never say you should kill yourself over someone else. I'm just saying to be honest with yourself and decide what's important to you. No one can know that answer for you except you. Do you still have hope? Do you still have life left in you? Those are important questions and dying is serious business - about as serious as it gets. It deserves some real introspection.

BTW, welcome to SaSu. Hope you can find, at least, some of the answers you seek while you're here.

Reactions: ChronicPain23