Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
moreso a rhetorical question than an actual one. i dont think either answer would satisfy me tbh

im rlly tired of figuring out the "good" methods and i know its very painful and excruciating and takes an avg of like 18 minutes to kill you but maybe i can pass out from the amt of sudden pain? like a concussion or sometghing i dont know. either way i doubt theyd be able to get an ambulance to fix me in time since the tracks are above a nature path instead of like at the designated stops for the tracks.

also now leaving the tracks got way harder so it does kinda force me to stay there? maybe? i dont know im just rambling. or maybe my periods coming up soon or something and then i'll feel content with life for like a week or so before it goes back to normal ^_^; hahaha

spottem

spottem

gurl
Jul 23, 2024
It sounds like you have PMDD. Have you been looked at by a doctor? My PMDD gives me monthly episodes of depression and suicidal ideation.

Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
It sounds like you have PMDD. Have you been looked at by a doctor? My PMDD gives me monthly episodes of depression and suicidal ideation.
i hsvent, i ptobably do have ith08gh haha