• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wizardsrulee

wizardsrulee

Dec 28, 2023
i've been wanting to CTB for a while now, feeling the need that i am not needed or wanted in any sort of way. i of course have all the supplies to CTB, but im scared. im scared that ill just be locked away if i talk about my problems to doctors or friends. and im also scared of death by itself. should i talk to someone and have the risk of being put into a institution or should i just stop being a baby about it and do it already?

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Talk to someone.

They will only lock you up if you tell them you have an immediate plan.

You can talk about suicidal ideation without them detaining you.

The decision to ctb will still remain your right.

If you're thinking about talking to someone it implies you feel an implicit benefit to doing so. You should follow through with this before making the decision to ctb.

Psychospiritual and emotional preparation in both living and dying is important. You should not have to feel alone during this time regardless of what you choose. Seek support.

May you find peace in living or dying ❤️

Reactions: Abyssal, wizardsrulee and Deleted member 65988
B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
i can't sincerely know what you should do, but whatever you do i hope it will bring you peace

T

tabletop

-
Oct 8, 2019
I would say there is no you should do this or should do that. What I question is which do you want more? Do you more want to be dead and done with it? Or do you more want to talk about it?
Well you're alive and talking about it here and you're not dead. So I mean....you can talk about anything you want here. There is a recovery section. Honestly this post seems more fitting for that section.

You can also ask us what you can and can't safely say without getting locked up. For example here in the US they will NOT lock you up for having suicidal thoughts. They however will if you admit to having a suicide method. I've been locked in their psych ward twice. Just by saying I planned to lay my head on rail road tracks. I wanted to be locked up hoping I would get help (trust me, there is no help in a hospital psych ward). Dumbasses. If I were to lay my head on the train tracks why would I first stop at a hospital to tell them about it lol.
Yeah you can talk to professionals all you want about wanting to kill yourself. They won't try to lock you up unless you admit you've thought of a way to kill yourself.
I would personally be more inclined to open up to a therapist about it than family and friends. Most people are really fucked up and have distorted perspectives. For example some people may look down on you and call you selfish for considering suicide. These people are fucking fools. So if you open up to friends and family be careful. Only tell the ones you are sure are adult enough to handle the information. Most humans die never being adult enough to handle the information.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Forever Sleep
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Despite what the media tells you, no one here will tell you to either do it or not.

You have to make your own choice. We have a recovery section if you want sign posting to getting well, or an abundance of information for quick reliable methods wherever you are in the world.

Only you know what is right for you.

Reactions: wizardsrulee and bwerner
Alatus_Nemeseos

Alatus_Nemeseos

Dec 27, 2023
As others has said you can always seek out and talk to someone the key thing is to avoid saying you have an immediate plan unless you want someone to know. To catch the bus is a choice only you should make without the pressure of any one else, the beauty of it is the bus wont go anywhere without you. The buss will be there for the day you're ready, so there isn't much to lose via trying the recovery method. I empathize with your turmoil though the volatile back and forth of wanting to the catch the bus and yet some innate desire to live a little longer. Talk to any of the members here, go to the recovery section if you want some info. The best thing about this website is you're truly not alone when there are a range of people feeling very similar feelings to you with different variations and intensities. Try to take some comfort that at the very least on this website you are heard and loved by people who have a pretty good grasp of what you're going through. Which ever path you take, endure on friend

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I will always encourage recovery before death. Talk to someone. Hope you find hope in their words

T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
To a lot of people life is scary if it wasn't there would be far less people on here, to a lot of people death is scary otherwise the ground around tall buildings and cliffs would be piled high with bodies, you have to decide which is the least scary for you but only the one option gives you the choice to change your mind at anytime in the future should you wish to.

kishka

kishka

Dec 30, 2023
I would talk to someone. Do it carefully. Don't tell anyone who would get you locked in a mental hospital or anything that you have a plan. Just talk to them about the suicidal ideations unless you're sure they won't do that. You still can make whatever choice you want after talking to someone. Maybe it won't do any good and you'll still want to ctb after, but just maybe it'll help. No harm in trying something else before ctbing. That is a permanent choice, so make a less permanent one first and then decide what you want to do. Whatever you do decide, I hope you find peace