• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
So I found a place that will sell my some angle dust. Its a chemistry company but, I have to make an account to buy or even look at the prices. So I was doing the paper work but they want an organization name. And they ask me what my role is and describe it. It has drop down screens so I cant just type anything on there. Idk if I should keep going or just stop while I'm ahead. But it need angle dust for my method. Any suggestions? Idk what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi!

I would stop, take a few steps back, relax and think things through. Now with that said and out of the way, CI-395, angel dust, can cause brain damage and one may still be alive.

Just that aspect alone makes me sad, as I care about you, and you are family to/for me here on SaSu. At the age of 67. I have no family nor friends, except all the loving folks here and I would never ever want you to get brain damage.

I can remember back in the 1970's, folks who either tried it or used it and some had flash backs, and a few had other issues also.

Around . I just had spinal cord surgery, so I am not on 100% of the time, but pm me if you want to talk sometime.

Sending you lots of love, hugs and the knowledge that you are a wonderful soul.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: larastoned, Mad World, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Hi!

I would stop, take a few steps back, relax and think things through. Now with that said and out of the way, CI-395, angel dust, can cause brain damage and one may still be alive.

Just that aspect alone makes me sad, as I care about you, and you are family to/for me here on SaSu. At the age of 67. I have no family nor friends, except all the loving folks here and I would never ever want you to get brain damage.

I can remember back in the 1970's, folks who either tried it or used it and some had flash backs, and a few had other issues also.

Around . I just had spinal cord surgery, so I am not on 100% of the time, but pm me if you want to talk sometime.

Sending you lots of love, hugs and the knowledge that you are a wonderful soul.

Walter
I also think as everyone here my family and I love everyone on this platform. I am not ODing on it but it helps you feel no pain and takes away the fear. Thats why I need some. Just enough to take the fear away! It plays a big part in my method but it itself is not my method. Thank you so much for your concern tho!

• Love
Reactions: whywere and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's nothing to do with me, but I would honestly consider an alternative method to angel dust.
PCP has some very nasty side effects such as hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, breathing problems, seizures, and much more.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
It's nothing to do with me, but I would honestly consider an alternative method to angel dust.
PCP has some very nasty side effects such as hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, breathing problems, seizures, and much more.
If you have any other options in am very open to hearing them. It wasn't my first choice but I couldn't find a whole lotta other options.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I 100% agree with you. I am 67 and I can remember back in the 1970's folks who used it and had hellish aftereffects.

Walter

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I 100% agree with you. I am 67 and I can remember back in the 1970's folks who used it and had hellish aftereffects.

Walter
Yes, it's evil stuff to be sure.
If you have any other options in am very open to hearing them. It wasn't my first choice but I couldn't find a whole lotta other options.
It all depends on whether you want a quick violent death, or a slower one.
Jumping is popular because its quick and you don't need to source any equipment or drugs.
Inert gas inhalation, or charcoal method for example are slower, yet more peaceful.
The suicide resource page on this forum lists plenty of information on methods.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: bridgegirl and whywere
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Yes, it's evil stuff to be sure.

It all depends on whether you want a quick violent death, or a slower one.
Jumping is popular because its quick and you don't need to source any equipment or drugs.
Inert gas inhalation, or charcoal method for example are slower, yet more peaceful.
The suicide resource page on this forum lists plenty of information on methods.
I have a method it is the aid that I am looking for. I need something like painkillers, but I don't have any connections to people with those kinda drug, ya'know? My method is painful but is one that can express myself, so I need something for the pain.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I have a method it is the aid that I am looking for. I need something like painkillers, but I don't have any connections to people with those kinda drug, ya'know? My method is painful but is one that can express myself, so I need something for the pain.

Same here. Don't know of any connections who sell.

Reactions: Some place nice