• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bunniesrcool

Nov 8, 2022
I live with multiple people including my bf and I'm afraid I will get asked questions if they see the package
Should I get a P.O. Box and have my SN shipped there or is that a bad idea?

FinalBossu

FinalBossu

Feb 24, 2021
That depends how nosy your housemates are. I had my SN delivered to a private mailbox at a UPS store just to be on the safe side. I've bought SN from four different sources in the past and each time the packaging was very discreet.

Hell-On-Earth

Hell-On-Earth

Born to suffer
Apr 22, 2022
This is exactly what I'm doing. If there's any risk of your parcel being opened, our you've got nosy housemates then I reckon it's a good idea.

B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
I think a P.O. Box is a good idea if you want to reduce the risk of being found out. A P.O Box can be expensive though.

Reactions: Life is overrated and kallemi
B

bunniesrcool

Nov 8, 2022
That depends how nosy your housemates are. I had my SN delivered to a private mailbox at a UPS store just to be on the safe side. I've bought SN from four different sources in the past and each time the packaging was very discreet.
How big of one did you get?