• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
Right now, my ctb date is set for some time after October 19, after my dad goes to court in order to try and get full custody of my sister. My younger sister is in highschool right now and is living with my dad and I, but he is trying to get full decision making.
However, there have been some changes recently. The main reason the court has let my dad have my sister right now is because of a bed bug infestation and a hoarding problem at my Mom's house. My Mom also has some backwards ways of thinking and is spending too much time taking care of my Grandmother in order to help my sister finish high school. That is, until my Uncle moved in.
My Uncle is cleaning up the house and dealing with the bugs. It isn't perfect, but it's an improvement. He is also doing a good job of taking care of my mom when she gets in her moods.
I just visited them a few days ago, and honestly now that he is here I'm not too worried if my dad only retains joint custody instead of full control because I think that the environment we were protecting her from is gone, or at least diminished. Besides that, I was staying so I could improve the chances the court sides in my dad's favor, but honestly I don't think there is a big chance of that happening since the main reason my sister was with us was because of the bed bugs. Besides, who knows if this is the last court case. They've been back and forth all year.
So, I'm not sure now if helping my sister stay with my dad even matters, and if it does, will my CTB even affect their decision? I still need to think about it a bit, but I'm not sure. I'm not sure of anything right now. Will I even have the courage to go through with it besides that? I don't know.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: I screwed up, Seaghost, VIBRITANNIA and 4 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You said you are not sure.

I think that is a good reason not to do anything at all right now, until you are more sure of things.

Reactions: _Minsk
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
You said you are not sure.

I think that is a good reason not to do anything at all right now, until you are more sure of things.
Yeah, I'm going to wait a bit. I can't ctb today anyways my cousins are coming over for dinner tomorrow. I'm still trying to figure it out, I won't ctb if it isn't a good time, but I want to ctb if it is.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire and _Minsk
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I like that!

Seriously, take all of the time in the world if you think you need it.

• Love
Reactions: pickajack and Stick
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
It's a decision you can't take back. Might as well make sure it's absolutely what you need before doing it, right?

Reactions: pickajack and Stick
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
the option to ctb is always there. don't feel like you have to do it just because you can. i'm glad to hear you're taking the time to figure everything out.

Reactions: pickajack, Seaghost and Stick