• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
When I first logged onto this site, I thought this was the best thing for me. I have gotten advice and things of that nature, but these DDoS attacks are making me worry. What if I am not doing the right thing? I am just worrying a little. Would I be bad if I were to leave because of the DDoS attacks? Am I letting them win? I just need some advice. I feel so awful for feeling this way.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not quite sure what you mean by the right thing, but if you want to stay here or leave then that's a personal decision, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I agree with @FuneralCry as it is your choice and yours alone whether to stay or go.

For me, something like a DDoS attack, means nothing as I will NOT let someone else dictate my life.

Walter