• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Should I do a thing that will force me to delay CTB?

• Delay it

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Don't delay it

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Barteljaap

Barteljaap

Jan 17, 2021
I joined this forum 2 days ago because I felt I was very close to doing it. My hope was to pull it off at the latest by the end of this month. I've just had an idea which involves confronting someone and trying to work something out with them (this isn't romantically/sexually related). I don't think I stand to gain too much from this. At best this could be a short-term win with vague long-term implications, it's not something that's going to turn my life around. And this confrontation could go either way really, I might end up not gaining anything. But even if I fail it'll force me to delay CTBing at least a couple of months, because doing it shortly after a potentially fiery argument with someone wouldn't be fair on them.

At this stage, death seems like the easier option. There's nothing left to look forward to. I have very low energy, everyday it takes me 2-3 hours to get out of bed after waking up, and I often have to fight sleep during the day. I've no human companionship and everything feels empty. But SI is pushing me to do this one last thing instead of preparing for the end. It's really annoying that this last thing rules out CTB for another few months. As I said, I doubt this thing will help me too much so the next few months will probably be hell just like the last few were. What should I do?

Reactions: Barracuda91, GoneGirl, grungeCat and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Stick with life for as long as you can or else CTB. There r resources on here on partial hanging.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
We are not in a position to tell you what to do, but what we can do is help you make the decision you think is right.

So, do you think confronting them will bring you solace in the end? If you were to CTB right now, would you regret not talking to them for the last time?
If the regrets overwhelm the survival instincts why not talk to them? In the end, you would CTB knowing you sorted all your personal matters .

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Helpneedtips and Endeavour
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
If you have an oppourtinity to make your life a little bit more bearable then go for it! CTB is the final choice when everything else fails and the suffering is untolerable.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I believe suicide should be a last resort option, so if you have anything else to exhaust that has a slight chance to turn your life around in some way, go for it.

sourpink

sourpink

struggling in the direction of better
Aug 27, 2020
you sound rather uncertain yourself.
the only person who can truly and definitively decide whether or not you should delay is you.
take the time you need to consider all options and avenues.
I voted to delay as there was no 'neutral' way to vote - I don't think any of us are in any position to weigh in on your personal situation, especially given all reasons one might have to believe you could be feeling somewhat impulsive or indecisive.

Barteljaap

Barteljaap

Jan 17, 2021
Thanks for your responses. I decided to put off CTB for now so.